Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#294128 by Mike Wilson Sun May 08, 2016 5:22 pm
www.huskylovershome.com

Fake breeder site

Call /Text: 320 270 1956
Email : [email protected]

Domain Name: HUSKYLOVERSHOME.COM
Registrar: DREAMHOST, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 431
Whois Server: whois.dreamhost.com
Referral URL: http://www.DreamHost.com
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 28-apr-2016
Creation Date: 28-apr-2016
Expiration Date: 28-apr-2017

If you have any emails from this scam please post them in this thead after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#294216 by Reo Mon May 09, 2016 10:25 am
.The puppy Kela was the one I got scammed out of.

Greetings

Thanks for contacting us with interest on our Siberian Husky puppies ,Am James we are a family of 3 and have been in business for 9 years now, we are passionate breeders of this breed , i breed with the help of my Assistant , wife and two kids , i came up with the idea to start breeding after my accident with the Military , i decided to get my self busy by bringing up this lovely Breed so as to share the love and experience with other pet lovers out there , Many will ask , is this Real - Too Good to be true ! other breeders will sale theirs for thousand of $$ , but our aim is not making profit out of them,but locating the best companions and home for them, I consider them as part of our lovely homes and family and they are worth priceless , how much can one sale his or her kid lol , as earlier mentioned we breed from home ,and the little we are charging is for the UPBRINGING-FEEDING AND HEALTH we provide for them . so getting a pet from Husky lovers Home you wont regret .

Our website is up to date and all the once you find available are still available and ready to go , they'll are 8 weeks 2days old and we are giving them for $500 each plus free shipping and $800 for two plus free shipping ,they'll are up to date with shots and Vaccines, and will come with all valid papers ,We have 3 free coupons to ship 3 puppies , so if you make your purchase while the coupons are still valid you get a free shipping coupon against your purchased . We ship every Monday ,Wednesdays and Fridays,extra home delivery fee is available at an extra $100 and upon arrival the delivery service calls to confirm arrival so you'll stay at home for them to come deliver at your house using their service Van and it takes 4 to 6 hours Max from Departure .every puppy comes with the following .

Play Toys/Treats.
- Every pup is raised with cats Kids , socialized with kids and pets of other breeds .
- Our Contact info for Lifetime Support.
-Collar and Leash. -Valid Papers.
-Blanket (great for taking home mom's smell) Medium.
- Food menu and a 100% money back Guarantee .
-100% life and satisfactory Guarantee
-Up to date with shots and Vaccines-Small Crate
-When you buy one of our pups you get my knowledge and my expertise for any training/problems/questions etc.for the life of the dog.

We shall be shipping from our home in (317 Riverside Dr NE, St Cloud, MN 56304). Attached to this email you will find more pictures of the puppy , An adoption Agreement , tell us a little about your self and your home .

A) A little info about your self -Home.?
B) Do you agree to our Adoption Terms ..?
C) Will you make the complete payment so we start paperwork against shipment.?
D) How soon can you make your payment ..?
E)Will you take 2 for $800 or one for $500.and will you take the home delivery fee or pickup upon arrival ?

Soon you get back with the above answer we shall know the next step to take and sent you payment guides so we can start processing paperwork and put the puppy on hold , we are receiving inquiries from other interested buyers and we deal with a first to pay Bases So get back as soon as you can, we looking forward to your reply .

regards .
#294236 by Reo Mon May 09, 2016 2:18 pm
Greetings , you will be making the payment at a close western union store around you using the below details ,once you get at the western union store , request to make a western union transfer using the below details , they will provide you a form were you will fill in the details and hand to the cashier alongside cash , funds will be sent and they will get back to you with a receipt .

Receiver .......Timothy Kennedy
State .......Minnesota
City .........St. Cloud
Zipcode ....55412
Amount .....800

With the above amount , you will pickup upon arrival , sent us a picture of the receipt soon payment is done so we could put them on hold and start processing paperwork ASAP .

Waiting ...