Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294117 by Frost Sun May 08, 2016 4:41 pm
PLEASE IS CONFIDENTIAL
Attn: Sir,

I am contacting you to assist me in an over invoiced contract executed in Nigeria last year 2015 and to enable me to transfer the sum of $15.5m to safe account abroad.

I need your honesty and straight forwardness in this transaction. All you need to do is to act as a sublet (N.N.P.C) contractor who happened to execute a contract in Nigeria and the Federal government of Nigeria is owing you the above sum of money, all paper work will be perfected once you respond positively to this proposal.

Do not entertain any atom of fear, I guarantee you that this a hitch-free transaction backed up with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (N.N.P.C) members involved and the Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria, Which am the "Chairman Board of Trustee" in charge of foreign contractors payment, we offer you 20% of the total sum.

If you are interested, kindly furnish me with the information below for proper documentation.

Your full name
Your Contact Address

I await for your urgent reply.

Regards,
Dr Chizaram Ijeoma
CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#294118 by Frost Sun May 08, 2016 4:42 pm
Attn:

Thank you for your respond to my message, i want you to understand this transaction is RICK FREE {LEGAL}, there is no criminal involved. Is an over invoiced contract executed with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (N.N.P.C) in Nigeria, we want to transfer the said sum of $15.5m to safe account abroad.

Please as stated in my message to you do not entertain any atom of fear, I guarantee you that this a hitch-free transaction backed up with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (N.N.P.C) members involved and the Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria, Which am the "Chairman Board of Trustee" in charge of foreign contractors payment.

If you are interested, kindly furnish me with the information below for proper documentation.

Your full name
Your Contact Address

I await for your reply.

Regards,
Dr Chizaram Ijeoma

#294120 by Frost Sun May 08, 2016 4:45 pm
Subject: PLEASE IS CONFIDENTIAL!!!
Phone number: +2347059617265

Attn:

Thank you for your respond to my message and sorry for delay in replying,this is over invoiced contract executed here in Nigeria last year 2015 and we need honesty and straight forwardness person that will help us in this transaction to receive the fund on our behalf as the beneficiary who executed the contract.

I guarantee you that this a hitch-free transaction backed up with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (N.N.P.C) members involved and the Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria, Which am the "Chairman Board of Trustee" in charge of foreign contractors payment and this transaction will take us 14 working days depend on our efforts.

PLEASE BE REST ASSURED this transaction is a RISK FREE so do not entertain any atom of fear only keep it CONFIDENTIAL, what we need from you is:

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
For proper documentation to get approvals for payment of the fund.
I await for your urgent reply.

Regards,
Dr Chizaram Ijeoma
CALL +234-7059617265
CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]