Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294001 by AlanJones Sat May 07, 2016 2:44 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998214985

ATTENTION MY DEAR;

Office of the Barrister Mr.Neil Trotter Rue 1132, Constitution Avenue Zone A1 Central Area P. M.B 535, Cotonou-Benin, To your Attention Sir, I am the Barrister Mr.Neil Trotter Prime Minister of Benin Republic. Concerning my effort to reach you via telephone call, I delighted to inform you that I am the last signatory to your winning fund. This fund supposes to be in your position long ago but you did not follow the normal process by obtaining the TC1 FORM from this office. Please note with out the presidential endorsement from the president of this country Dr.Patrice Talon no body will release your fund to you, that is the problem you have been having with all the people you are following. Your payment file as APPROVED here is $10.8 Million and the comment status here stated that you are a good person and supposed to receive your inheritance payment long ago but know one tell you the truth. Now declare how you will like to receive your fund and arrange on how to obtain TC1-Form from the office of the presidency. This TC1-Form is to enable the president of Benin Republic Dr.Patrice Talon endorse your payment file and your payment will be paid with immediate effect via any means of your choice. Get back to me with your direct mobile phone to enable me proceeds with your payment file. Congratulations. Regards, His Excellency, Barrister Mr.Neil Trotter Prime Minister Benin Republic

Best Regards to Barrister Mr.Neil Trotter
E-mail ([email protected] )
+229 9821-4985

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#295211 by AlanJones Tue May 17, 2016 12:21 am

ATTENTION MY DEAR;

Office of the Barrister Mr.Neil Trotter Rue 1132, Constitution Avenue Zone A1 Central Area P. M.B 535, Cotonou-Benin, To your Attention Sir, I am the Barrister Mr.Neil Trotter Prime Minister of Benin Republic. Concerning my effort to reach you via telephone call, I delighted to inform you that I am the last signatory to your winning fund. This fund supposes to be in your position long ago but you did not follow the normal process by obtaining the TC1 FORM from this office. Please note with out the presidential endorsement from the president of this country Dr.Patrice Talon no body will release your fund to you, that is the problem you have been having with all the people you are following. Your payment file as APPROVED here is $10.8 Million and the comment status here stated that you are a good person and supposed to receive your inheritance payment long ago but know one tell you the truth. Now declare how you will like to receive your fund and arrange on how to obtain TC1-Form from the office of the presidency. This TC1-Form is to enable the president of Benin Republic Dr.Patrice Talon endorse your payment file and your payment will be paid with immediate effect via any means of your choice. Get back to me with your direct mobile phone to enable me proceeds with your payment file. Congratulations. Regards, His Excellency, Barrister Mr.Neil Trotter Prime Minister Benin Republic

+229 9821-4985

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#296434 by AlanJones Sat May 28, 2016 2:53 am

ATTENTION MY DEAR;

+229 9821-4985