Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293811 by AlanJones Thu May 05, 2016 2:47 am
Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221775544381

Sent to a victim through Facebook
i want to inform you that I have successfully move to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me in transferring the money, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains pain in the refugee camp,I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD in withdrawing money from any ATM MACHINE

This vow i made to myself about compensating you. the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world. Contact the ATM Senegal Office direct with this information.
Name: ........... ....... ATM Senegal Office
Office Address; ...... 12, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL)
Email Address: ..... [email protected]
Telephone: ...........00221775544381
Officer In charge: Mr.Francis Isuwa
Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that i gave to you as compensation

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement