Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#293794 by AlanJones Thu May 05, 2016 1:54 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +918951961846

JOB OFFER LETTER

Dear XXX

MY NAME is (Sir Ian Wood)
Former CEO of Wood Group
Thank you for your application regarding the job offer in my home. In reference to that, I am pleased to offer you this Job which your duty is not only to be my HOME SUPERVISOR but, to take proper care of my home and belongings there in my Home Country .The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time as long as you are my worker. Well-furnished Two (2) Bedroom Flat is available in my compound for you., I am a (Businessman) ,Former CEO of Wood Group, for this reason I find it difficult to be or stay in my home at a long period of time due to the contract I use to have in my Nation and in International Countries. As an International and National (Businessman), I am 73 years of age.i have 3 Children I just exposed my profile to you but, we shall see face to face in my Home Country .You can open this email attachment to see the front view of my villa (Sir Ian Wood) CHECK HERE FOR MORE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Wood_(businessman)

YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS OFFER LETTER

AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO (Sir James Bevan (BJ)

You are hereby advised to contact (Sir James Bevan (BJ) )

Email.ID : [email protected]

who is working under the British High Commission (Embassy) in your Home Country INDIA

he is a friend of my will school together at Education: ( Robert Gordon's College) he will make
sure that everything is well done .Let me know whenever you’re traveling documents are ready and I will bear the responsibility of your “Air Ticket” to UK.

To Contact the British Embassy in your Country India New Delhi

TEL: +918951961846

Email.ID : [email protected]

SIR James Bevan (BJ)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement