Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293698 by AlanJones Wed May 04, 2016 3:04 am
Reply-to: "Mrs.Michelle" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12027920696

GOOD NEWS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be delivered to your home address once you re…confirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery 60,000,000,00usd (Sixty million united states dollars) that was assigned to be delivered to your home address by my husband Honorable president Barrack Obama the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr JAMES BOOMBERG

I will like you to reconfirm to me the following detail

Your phone number…………..?
Your current home address……?
Your full name…………………?
Occupation...................?
Password..................?
Next of kin................?
Your email address..............?
The reason I ask you to reconfirm to me this following details is to avoid wrong delivery.FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF YOUR FUND YOU CAN CALL

TEXT MY HUSBAND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION +1 (202) 792-0696 Yours Sincerely,MRS MICHELLE HUSSEIN OBAMA FIRST_LADY USA GOD BLESS AMERICA 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States
email([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#295213 by AlanJones Tue May 17, 2016 12:24 am
Reply-to: "Mrs.Michelle" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12027920696

GOOD NEWS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be delivered to your home address once you re…confirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery 60,000,000,00usd (Sixty million united states dollars) that was assigned to be delivered to your home address by my husband Honorable president Barrack Obama the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr JAMES BOOMBERG

I will like you to reconfirm to me the following detail

Your phone number…………..?
Your current home address……?
Your full name…………………?
Occupation...................?
Next of kin................?
Your email address..............?
The reason I ask you to reconfirm to me this following details is to avoid wrong delivery.FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF YOUR FUND YOU CAN CALL

TEXT MY HUSBAND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION +1 (202) 792-0696 Yours Sincerely,MRS MICHELLE HUSSEIN OBAMA FIRST_LADY USA GOD BLESS AMERICA 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States
email([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.