Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293687 by AlanJones Wed May 04, 2016 2:39 am
Reply-to: "MR.JACK KOHN," - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999093063

Greetings Dear Beloved Friend,

I want to inform you about my success in transferring your money into an ATM master card to curtail the risk of carrying huge amount of money around. The total amount has been coded into ATM master card; please contact the Bank ATM payment center for more instruction on how to make use of the ATM card to withdraw your money in any ATM machine around the globe. I will be traveling to CHINA for business project with my own share of the total money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite that it failed us some how. Now you can contact the ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT of ECO-BANK BANK BENIN on this email ([email protected]) they will send you the sum of Two Million Five Hundred United State Dollars ($2.500, 000.00) which is your own share for all the sufferings at that time.

That is compensation for all your past efforts I really appreciated your consistency at that time. This card center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine around the world, the maximum withdrawal is Ten Thousand United State Dollars per day. Feel free to get in touch with the ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT and give them direction on where to send the ATM card to you, the only thing they will request from you is the activation fee of $100.00usd only, so contact them right away, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

Do not hesitate to contact the ECO-BANK Benin ATM payment department center and also re-confirm the following information to them as listed below:

1. Full Name........................
2. Current Address..................
3. Phone Number.....................
4. A Copy of your identity..........
5. Your Nationality.................

Forward the above information to Prof. Michael Otuvie, the head department officer of ATM payment center ECO-BANK Bank Benin Republic. Phone: +229-9909-3063,
Email :([email protected])

Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM card so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time. I will be very busy in CHINA for the project am going to have there with my partner. So contact the ATM center with out delay, they will give you more details of the ATM service.

Finally, be informed that I left instructions to the DEPARTMENT to send the ATM MASTER CARD to you, so feel free to get in touch with the DEPARTMENT and they will send the CARD to you with out any delay.

Best Regards,
MR.JACK KOHN,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#297069 by AlanJones Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:41 am
Reply-to: "MR.JACK KOHN:" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12028448009

Greetings Dear Beloved Friend!

I want to inform you about my success in transferring your money into an ATM master card to curtail the risk of carrying huge amount of money around. The total amount has been coded into ATM master card; please contact the Bank ATM payment center for more instruction on how to make use of the ATM card to withdraw your money in any ATM machine around the globe. I will be traveling to CHINA for business project with my own share of the total money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite that it failed us some how. Now you can contact the ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT of ECO-BANK BANK BENIN on this email ([email protected]) they will send you the sum of Two Million Five Hundred United State Dollars ($2.500, 000.00) which is your own share for all the sufferings at that time.

That is compensation for all your past efforts I really appreciated your consistency at that time. This card center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine around the world, the maximum withdrawal is Ten Thousand United State Dollars per day. Feel free to get in touch with the ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT and give them direction on where to send the ATM card to you, the only thing they will request from you is the activation fee of $105.00usd only, so contact them right away, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

Do not hesitate to contact the ECO-BANK Benin ATM payment department center and also re-confirm the following information to them as listed below:

1. Full Name........................
2. Current Address..................
3. Phone Number.....................
4. A Copy of your identity..........
5. Your Nationality.................
6. Email Address....................

Forward the above information to Prof. Michael Otuvie, the head department officer of ATM payment center ECO-BANK Bank Benin Republic. Phone: +1 (202) 844-8009,
Email :([email protected])

Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM card so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time. I will be very busy in CHINA for the project am going to have there with my partner. So contact the ATM center with out delay, they will give you more details of the ATM service.

Finally, be informed that I left instructions to the DEPARTMENT to send the ATM MASTER CARD to you, so feel free to get in touch with the DEPARTMENT and they will send the CARD to you with out any delay.

Best Regards,
MR.JACK KOHN:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.