Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293533 by Tim Atem Mon May 02, 2016 7:38 am
reply-to: Office service - [email protected]
phone number: +229-99281966

Dear beneficiary,

I have registered your Atm card of ($8.8Million USD). Eight Million Eight hundred Thousand United States Dollars with dhl Courier Company, please Contact the director and forward him your required delivery information such as, your name, your address and your telephone number to the director immediately on his details here,

Name of Director: Mr.Ikeh Benson
His E-mail:( [email protected])
Telephone#: +22999281966.

Please note i have paid for the registration cost, therefore indicate the registration code (OVX950) and forward your delivery address to them immediately and try per attention on their Next step instruction to get you the Atm card.

I will be waiting for your confirmation result soon as you receive the Card.

Faithful yours,
Mr.Ikeh Benson

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#294896 by AlanJones Sun May 15, 2016 2:56 am
Reply-to: Ikeh Benson - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999281966

I have registered your Atm card of ($8.8Million USD). Eight Million Eight hundred Thousand United States Dollars with dhl Courier Company, please Contact the director and forward him your required delivery information such as, your name, your address and your telephone number to the director immediately on his details here,

Name of Director: Mr.Ikeh Benson
His E-mail:( [email protected])
Telephone#: +22999281966.

Please note i have paid for the registration cost, therefore indicate the registration code (OVX950) and forward your delivery address to them immediately and try per attention on their Next step instruction to get you the Atm card.

I will be waiting for your confirmation result soon as you receive the Card.

Faithful yours,
Mr.Ikeh Benson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.