Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293380 by AlanJones Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:19 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221765911065 & +221338246539

My name is Madam.Abigail Fola,am a Special Agent at Western Union Dakar Senegal,i sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail,instead of a certified mail, post-mail, phone or face to face conversation,it's due to the urgent and the important of the security information, Sequel to the Conference we hold yesterday with the Anti-Corruption, Financial Crimes Dakar Senegal investigators, regarding over 11,000 financial frauds we have, of which Your name and Email address is among the victims listed.

I send you this message because the Federal Ministry of Finance Senegal Cooperate with the (IMF)international monetary Fund approved a Funds to compensate the victims listed, If you are interested kindly contact the Western Union Head office Dakar Senegal immediately with your Full Name to enable them affect you the compensation Fund US$2.5 Million, or you come over here in person, contact the head office both on Phone and Email Address to enable them communicate with you financially on how to received your own payment US$2.5 Million,however provide the below details and send to them.
Your Full Name:.....................
Your Country:.......................
Your Direct Phone Number:..........................
Your ID copy:..................................
The Head Office contact:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +221-765 911 065
Fax No:+221-338 246 539
Respectfully write them to notify you more information on how to claim your own payment,let them know that you received an urgent letter from me, Madam.Abigail Fola western union money transfer agent Department Senegal because you are among of the victims.
Regard
Madam.Abigail Fola
western union money transfer agent Senegal.
Office Address: Canal 5, Avenue George Pompidou, Dakar, Senegal

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement