Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#292550 by AlanJones Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:37 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Harry Wood" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14793853992

I'm diplomat Agent Mr.Harry Wood, I have just arrived at the airport with your valued Atm Card of $4.8million in 20 mines ago, please reconfirm your home address/ direct phone number to me so that I can proceed to your home right away,please kindly re-confirm the following information below:

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.YOUR VALID ID CARD
6.THE NAME OF YOUR AIRPORT

([email protected])
Text Me Now:479) 385-3992
Best Regards,
diplomat Agent Mr.Harry Wood

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#293287 by AlanJones Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:09 am
Reply-to: Harrywood - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +15096403204

I'm diplomat Agent Mr.Harry Wood, I have just arrived at the airport with your valued Atm Card of $4.8million in 20 mines ago, please reconfirm your home address/ direct phone number to me so that I can proceed to your home right away,please kindly re-confirm the following information below:

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.YOUR VALID ID CARD
6.THE NAME OF YOUR AIRPORT

([email protected])
Text Me Now:509 640 3204
Best Regards,
diplomat Agent Mr.Harry Wood

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.