Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293045 by AlanJones Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:41 am
Tel. No.: +22998532544

This is to let you know that i just read your e-mail message this morning and and in regard of this your fund valued of $8.9m usd, I am surprise why you have decided to lose such amount of money just like that, For your information, I am here to help you and get this payment to you immediately.

and we have three option for this payment to you. 1. Through Bank to Bank Direct Transfer, 2. Through Western Union Money transfer, 3. Through Atm card delivery direct to your home address.

Note that you have to chose and option on this above mention list and also note that it will cost you only $125 to get the payment in any option you chose so hurry up now and make your choice and also send the required $125 together immediately after reading this mail so that your payment will proceed immediately without any wasting time.

Below is the Information for you to send the $125 by western union or Money Gram immediately to faster this payment to you.

Receiver name JOHN OBALIM

Country Benin Republic
City Cotonou
Question Urgent
Answer now
money transfer control Number...........

I will wait for your urgent response

MR MICHAEL RAYNOR.

if you can call +229 98 53 25 44

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement