Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#288637 by HannahsDad Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:38 am
GMEP or Global Mobility Education Partners at http://gmeducationpartners.com

See viewtopic.php?f=34&t=117655

GMEP is one of the leaders among international students exchange companies. We have high qualified staff so parents can feel confident knowing that their children are in good hands. GMEP reputation is reached by the highest quality exchange experience and excellent service provided for our clients. Participants and host families are screened, prepared, and supported at every step of their journeys by our network.

GMEP is made up of Partner organizations in many different countries. Our employees work in all corners of the world helping students to broaden their horizons, make new friends and achieve their goals. Our staff members work together, supporting students and coordinating communication between our team members in different countries. All Partners share the same values and quality standards.

John Donnelly Poland
I have traveled with GMEP several times and every year was better than the previous one I met my wife when i was on the program. I can not imagine my life could be different if didn't know about such a program.

8th St. and Nicollet Mall,6th floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402 United States
Phone: 601-345-2366
Fax: 601-974-3854

Created anonymously 22nd February 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#292971 by Salv Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:57 pm
Global Mobility Education Partners (GMEP)
Phone: 601-345-2366 or 1-612-900-3094

INITIAL EMAIL CONTACT:

Camila Molina <[email protected]>
To: (MY NAME) Mar 23 at 12:45 PM
Greetings (MY NAME),

Global Mobility Education Partners is actively seeking a Senior Event Coordinator to work with young and energetic team.
We are excited about the potential that you can bring to our company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Event Coordinator who is looking
to join a very well established, growing and vibrant organization!

Your skills and experience will be ideal for our customer service department.

GMEP offers a great choice of different educational programs.
Students can choose from a variety of academic areas, from the humanities to science, technology, engineering, and math.

The number of foreign students studying in the USA continues to
increase each year and a wide range of tuition, fees, and living costs
make study in the United States financially possible for many
international students. All our institutions, colleges and
universities are accredited by their governmental or regional academic
agency or ministry. Our international students get a great chance to
improve their communications skills with individuals from different
backgrounds, and prepare themselves to live and work in a culturally
diverse society.

You will have an opportunity to work on projects distantly. You will
have all possibilities to prepare your presentations and offers. Your
supervising manager is ready to help you if you face any difficulties.

If you are interested in this position and want to join our young and energetic team, send us an e-mail.

We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications seem to meet our needs.
We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
We wish you every success.

Find all additional information by following the link below.
http://gmepartners.com/docs/sec.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions concerning this position.

You can call this number 601-345-2366 or email me back.

I will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Camila Molina
Supervising Manager
Contact phone: 601-345-2366
Contact e-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.gmepartners.com
#292972 by Terminator5 Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:07 pm
Money Mule Scam

(601) 345-2366
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Jackson, MS
VoIP - Bandwidth SMSEnabled

http://gmepartners.com/docs/sec.pdf

GLOBAL MOBILITY EDUCATION PARTNERS is one of the most respected international organizations dedicated to education through student exchange

EMPLOYEE TYPE Full Time / Home Based

SALARY PAYMENTS
During probation period $25.50 per hour
After 4 weeks
After probation period $30.50 per hour

JOB DESCRIPTION
GLOBAL MOBILITY EDUCATION PARTNERS is one of the most respected international organizations dedicated to education through student exchange. POSITION Senior Event Coordinator EMPLOYEE TYPE Full Time / Home Based
Work at home online office but the purpose of the project may sometimes take them to non standard workplaces.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
2. Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
3. Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
4. Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
5. Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
6. Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
7. Write reports on the project for management and for funders.
8. Communicate with funders as outlined in funding agreements.
9. Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures.
10. Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly).
11. Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
12. Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
13. Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements. BENEFITS PACKAGE
 Developing scale of bonuses (weekly/monthly/fall period/annual),
 Medical and dental insurance after probation period,
 21 days of paid vacation,
 Full compensation of expenses (gas, transportation, paper print, etc...)
 Career opportunities.
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
Last edited by Terminator5 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Daniel 8 :25
#292973 by Salv Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:16 pm
I posted one email correspondence from this company. However, I interacted with them for about two weeks via email and phone calls (I could never reach them by phone at their advertised number(s). They would always volunteer to call me back. Their address and phone numbers are not verifiable and is not associated with the company. When I started requesting information from them to prove that they were legit, they stopped communicating.

Terminator5 wrote:(601) 345-2366
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Jackson, MS
VoIP - Bandwidth SMSEnabled
#292974 by Terminator5 Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:20 pm
Their business address is fake / incomplete . This is a money mule scam . Thank you for posting to scamwarners your post will help warn other potential victims of this " Money Mule Scam "

You can post the contents of all the emails you received from them along with any email addresses . Other victims may be searching the contents of the emails.

Daniel 8 :25