Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#292665 by AlanJones Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:13 am
Reply-to: westerntransfergood live - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +17816915237 & +19292242251

Hello XXX how are you and your family today?

I have waited for your respond with the fund file reactivation fee of $165 usd for you to start picking up your $10,000 usd daily payment through western union and money gram in your country UK but you did not respond as i was instructed you to do so as a citizen of UK instead your fund to be cancelled as i was instructed by IMF Director because you was mislead by Whoever called him self western union Agent that want to take advantage of your fund and said to you that am a scam and made you not to believe me I send your Money to First Citizen Bank Of America,I sent it to the custody of Mr.Robert Perez you fund manager ,Email;[email protected];phone number;(781) 691-5237, (929) 224-2251 contact him to tell you what you will do for your fund to be transferred to your fund in your Account but Remember to let me whatever arrangement you are about to make on your fund transfer.

Bank Name:First Citizen Bank Of America
Email [email protected]
Email [email protected]
Tel: (781) 691-5237, (929) 224-2251
Contact Person:Mr.Robert Perez

My Regards
Mr Carlos Mark

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#431984 by Wiljames Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:31 pm
Mrs. Sarah Coker [email protected]

Mar 19, 2022

Reply to firstonlinecitizensb

Dear Lord Chosen One,

I reach you today in good faith and hoping that you will understand the importance of my email. I am Mrs. Sarah Coker (Deaf) a widow to the late Mr Richmond Coker. May God receive his soul in perfect peace. And I am 60 years old.

My decision to contact you is because I have been recently diagnosed with Cancer and the doctor said I have less than 6 weeks to live from now.

Since this sudden news was announced to me, I have been reflecting over my life in the past. It is painful that after over 24 years of peaceful marriage with my late husband, My late husband and I grew up in a motherless home in Australia. We got married and we traveled to the United States for our wedding. We had no child of our own that would inherit our numerous wealth.

In the past, I have made reasonable donations to the victims of the Earthquake in Haiti and recently to the same victims in Japan, Thailand and also Covid-19 victims in Africa. Now that my health is gradually deteriorating, I cannot continue to do all these by myself any more. I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy people, but I would prefer to continue this with the assistance of a kind person. I want you to answer the following questions.

(1) Are you a God fearing person?

(2) If I donate (US$11,400,000.00) Eleven Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to you, will you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart's desire of supporting poor people around you?

Please do not reply to me if you can not use this very fund for the glory of Lord as stated herein.

Meanwhile, find attached herein the pictures of me and my late husband and now that I am in the hospital.

May God bless you and always pray for me,

Mrs. Sarah Coker.