Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#292664 by AlanJones Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:10 am
From: Western Union Head Office Cotonou Benin Republic - www.w/[email protected]
Reply-to: "Dr.Thomas Mathews Adewale." - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999751121

WE TRANSFER AND RECEIVES MONEY Finance Department Director DIAMOND BANK Benin Republic Cotonou
Western Union Head Office Cotonou Benin Republic. From the Honorable Office of DR.THOMAS MATHEWS ADEWALE. (General Manager Western Union, Ankpa Agbokun, Benin

Republic.

My Dear Beneficiary

I acknowledge the receipt of the mail message to my office today APRIL 15TH 2016, and I am also in my deep sense of regret to hear about the misfortune you have had so

far in trying to receive your Benefited Funds that is deemed to be transferred by our reputable Organization (Western Union).

Yes, I have been briefed by the Foreign Remittance Agent of western union about the situation Of Your Funds, and the predicaments. This Funds is supposed to have

gotten to you before now, and to tell you the fact, the moment I signed the last documentation on your transfer file, I ascertained that you would have gotten your

money through the Board of Directors Oriented Decision after you have procured the Clean Bill Record Certificate.

Nevertheless, no much damage has been done; I have been able to retrieve the CERTIFICATE from the Ministry House today, and for immediate release of your payment.

Below is the First Payment that is sent to you this morning:

Money Transfer Control Number M.T.C.N): 2105904526
SENDERS FIRST NAME: JULIUS
SENDERS LAST NAME: Nze
Test Question: how long
Test Answer: 12hour
Amount: $5,000usd

We have sent you the first payment today, one thing you must do now is to send my assistant the sum of $39.00usd, so that the payment can be fully activated to your

name as it is available to pick up and will have to be fully activated before you can be able to pick it up in Your local Western Branch Office. Use below Information

to make the payment:

Receiver Name: JEAN AZANKPO
City: Cotonou
Test Question: MONEY?
Test Answer: SENT
Amount: $39usd
Sender's Name::::??
Money Transfer Control Number:::??

Take my word for real (This is the last thing you are to do to receive your whole fund installment), as I advise you to immediately update me with the payment

information so that I can instruct the full activation of the payment to your name today. I apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered at this length.

You are to get back to me immediately you receive my email.

Yours in service
Dr.Thomas Mathews Adewale.
Finance Department Director
Diamond bank Benin Republic Cotonou
Tel: +229-99751121
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement