You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#292660 by AlanJones Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:02 am
Reply-to: "MR.GERTH BEYERS" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27719140735

Please View The Attached File For More Details

Attachment
Congratulations!

Your email address has been selected as one of the lucky winners in the second batch of the on going Google Anniversary Award as organized by Google Africa branch office in Johannesburg, South Africa. Therefore? You have been awarded the sum of Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars (US$850,000.00) only.

See below how to claim your prize.
Details of the Winning
BATCH NUMBER: YPB/08/APA-43658
REFERENCE NUMBER: YPN560992016

Send the following information below:
NAME:
ADDRESS:
NATIONALITY:
TELEPHONE:
FAX NUMBER:

PLEASE NOTE THAT A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE IS NEEDED WHILE SENDING YOUR INFORMATION:

This promotion was set-up to encourage the active usage of the Internet Explorer® GOOGLE Page. We do believe that with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Internet Explorer® GOOGLE Page.
TO FILE FOR YOUR CLAIM...
Contact The Processing Manager:
NAME: MR. GERTH BEYERS
TEL: +27 719 140 735
E-MAIL: [email protected]

The Google Lottery Promotion team congratulates you once again on your winning.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Pamela Johnson
(Google Management.)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#303573 by ferdinantuss Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:36 am
Good Morning
Mr. Beyers come up with a new idea and be warned:

This is reference to your mail, on the winning prize from the Microsoft Award Lottery 2016. Promotion Program, in regards of the lottery you won and as you have requested me to do the necessary things to make sure that you receive your winning fund.
It is real and you must be grateful to your creator to be lucky winners as many have not had such opportunity in live, and you must comply with the instruction of claiming your fund. I know that you will not fail to show appreciation to me after you must have received your winning fund as I will offer you the best of my services to make sure you receive your fund with a hitch free success
You have to be aware that your CHEQUE is here with us, but it was written on your email address, which won you the prize, and as soon as you have forward us with your full names and other details, the MICROSOFT AWARD LOTTERY 2016. will re-issue to you another ORIGINAL CHEQUE, which will contain your full names. And the bank in London will commence with the process of transferring the fund into your account through telegraphic transfer. So in regards to that, you are requested to come down to London where our office is located to claim your winning prize in person, as we shall take you to the bank and you will also obtain all the required Document from the Ministry of Finance and Department of Justice here and sign the release order at the bank but if you can not be able to fly down to London, we will arrange with ONE OF THE PAYING BANK HERE on how to transfer this your winning prize into your nominated bank account under your own expenses.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. We will make an urgent arrangement to see that we pay your money to you, and we have to also make booking and arrange also with the bank here in London to transfer your money to you through TELEGRAPHIC BANK TRANSFER, this may take us between one week time (NOTE: THAT FOR SECURITY REASONS, WE DO NOT POST CHEQUE TO OUR CLIENTS).
2. Please kindly Indicate if you will come down here to complete the whole process or your prefer the bank to transfer your winning fund through telegraphic transfer. After we receive your information the bank will contact you on the process of transferring the fund into your account, which will eventually take about seven days to conclude the transaction. Meanwhile, I will want you to forward to us the following information.
(1)Your full names
(2) Your contact address, Your Telephone and Fax Numbers
(3) Any Identification Document.
(4) Bank Account Detail, Bank name, Bank address, bank account, account holder name, swift code and branch code.
Do not fail to call me after you forward this information so that we will proceed with the processing of your winning fund.
You have to respond to this mail immediately to enable us proceed on the processing of your file for your payment. We do hope to receive your urgent response.
Regards,
MR. GERTH BEYERS
Microsoft Award Lottery 2016
RSA Zonal - Chapter