Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#292441 by Tim Atem Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:58 am
reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: +27-782382729

From the attachment:
Hello Dear Email Owner.

Greeting to your family

YOUR ATM VISA CARD IS READY

I have been waiting for you since to contact me regarding you winning amount of $US2, 000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) loaded on your ATM visa card which we discussed. Weare duly interred switched. Therefore you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM MachineCentre Cash point of your choice in any part of the world and the maximum you can withdraw aday is $2000.00 us dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the package ATM CARD with Diplomatic Courier company, Johannesburg South Africa as I travelled out of the country for a short Course and I will not come back till end of first quarter of the year 2014.What you have to do now is to contact the Diplomatic Courier Security company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the Clearance Certificate Fee neither of the ATM CARD showing that it is not a drug Money nor to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. The only money you will pay to the Courier Company to deliver your ATM CARD direct to your postal Address in your country is ($US157) only being their Security Keeping Fees of the Courier Company so far.

Again, Don't be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except $US157 United States I would have paid that but they said no, because they don't know when you will contact them and I case of demurrage. You have to contact the Express Courier Company manager for the delivery of your ATM CARD package with this information bellow immediately.

HERE IS THE COURIER COMPANY INFORMATION'S.COURIER NAME: SKY NET DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY LTD.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. JOSE ANDERSON

POSITION: DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Tel: +27782382729

Finally make sure that you reconfirm your full name, your Postal address or your home address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this massage to avoid any further delay and remember you are to pay them theirSecurity keeping fees of $US150 ONLY for their immediate action.

As a matter of facts, make sure as the rightful beneficiary of the ATM CARD package of $US2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) you must contact them by indicating the code (2661458) so that they can find it and pick up immediately as they have it in theirrecord.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Norman Mochoeneng

Manager: Credit Dept (F.N.B.)

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement