Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#292422 by AlanJones Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:55 am
Tel. No.: +17046129472

Wilmington Delaware Airport
151 N Dupont Hwy, New Castle,
DE 19720, United States.
+ 1 704 612 9472

Good Day,

According to your email I received, I want you to note that in order for the delivery of your ATM card worth US$5.5M to take place today, you have to go ahead in sending the sum of $175.00 charged for delivery clearance certificate of your ATM card like I told you in my previous email, so that you will have your ATM card deliver to you immediately you send in the fee charged without anymore delay.

Base on that I want you to also note that I have checkmated properly well on your ATM card which is here in our office, and find out that once you send in the sum of $175.00 charged for the delivery clearance certificate of your ATM card, within 3-6 hours of sending the fee charged, you will have your ATM card deliver to you without anymore delay, so you are advice for your own good to proceed in sending the sum of $175.00 charged, and my assurance to you is that you will definitely going to receive your ATM card without anything stopping it.

Here is the payment information to use in sending the $175.00 charged via Western Union or moneygram only, to enable the delivery of your ATM card to take place today without anymore waste of time.

Receivers Name: Felix Morales
City: Wilmington
State: Delaware U.S.A
Amount: $175.00

And also you are advice to view the attach file there you will see my working ID card.

Regards

Mr. Stephen Williams
Supervising Manager

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement