Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#292198 by AlanJones Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:08 am
Reply-to: Mrs Alice Bryan - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22999247469 & +16082708661

Attn: My Dear.
I am Mrs Alice Bryan, I am a USA citizen am 48 years Old. I am from New York, i am thinking of relocating since I am now rich,
I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in world many years ago and they refused to pay me,
I had paid over $50,000m while in the United State trying to get my payment all to no avail.
So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the
( F B I) Director to contact Agent Mr.Alex night who is a representative of the
delivering office and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE in Europe and I contact him,
he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.
Right now I am the most happiness woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $105,Million Us Dollars, Moreover,
Mr Alex night showed me the full information of those that are not yet receive their payment of package fund on 2016
and I saw your email address as one of the beneficiaries,that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people that are
contacting you they are not with your fund,they are only making money out of you,and i will advise you to contact
Mr Alex night.You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name: Mr Alex night
Email him: [email protected]
OR
text him or call him at +22999247469

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your funds is with them,
it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you, and they will dry you up until you have nothing.
The only money I paid after I met Mr Alex night was just $500 for the paper works clearance, take note of that.
(that is the only money you will pay and receive your package life in cash and enjoy it, like me) OR if you don't have all then tell him
all you have for him to help you.

CONTACT HIM WHIT YOUR INFORMATION SUCH AS
YOUR NAME..........
YOUR ADDRESSEE.........
YOUR CITY.......
AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER..............
you will get what belongs to you.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr Alex night so
that he can help you to Deliver your (funds) instead of dealing with those liars,
that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.?
why am telling you this is that we see your email on our compensation award book 2016,your own amount is $603,million us dollars
contact Mr Alex night he will tell you what to do and see your funds right now okay.

Regards,
Mrs.Alice Bryan
after that get back to me on text at (608 270-8661) or email me at
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#292551 by AlanJones Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:45 am
Reply-to: "Rev.John Keno" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968017715

NOTE. THIS IS OFFICE CODE NO: WU.61 X 0000 X WU!!
We have finalized all the necessarily arrangement of your fund ($3.5mil USD) has been approved by the Board of directors of ECOBANK today.

Contact Dr Holly Waldon the Manager Westren union urgent remitting for direction on how to receive your fund and He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily ($5000) per day

1)Senders Name:: Holly Waldon
2)MTCN Number::: 7298423178
3)Amount::: $5000.00 USD.

western union tracking
(https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global)

Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified while contacting the office okay? (WU.61 X 0000 X WU!!) Email; ([email protected]), Tel: +22968017715

Receiver's Name__
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Also do let me know immediately they have started sending your transfer, but NOTE; try to comply with them to enable him serve you better.
SINCERELY

Rev.John Keno

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#294284 by AlanJones Tue May 10, 2016 12:13 am
Reply-to: "Dr.John Keno" - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22968017715 & +19179322295

NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your Consignment Box worth’s of $4.5millionUSD out of (UN)United Nations department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the DIPLOMATIC Agent Deep Sam right now as he is currently at (Birmingham–Shuttlesworth International Airport) Alabama USA, you have to Email him with your Information, because he have be successful arrival with your Consignment Box and also has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago So contact him to deliver your Consignment Box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and also ask him to give you his mobile phone number so that to be having easy conversation with him and to enable you give him your full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore u are advice to be very fast as the Agent Deep Sam has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. so contact him now with the needed Information now From my office and tT56he director of the Company Rev.Dr.John Keno

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

Full Name=============
Mobile Phone Number========
City====================
Nearest Airport ===========
Country=================
Current Home Address========

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information, NOTE: The Diplomatic agent Deep Sam does not know that the content of the consignment box is $4.5Million and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignments were moved from here as India Cloths, so never allow him to open the box on OK.

his name is DIPLOMATIC Agent Deep Sam
Email Address ([email protected])
send him only text okay (917) 932-2295)

SINCERELY
Rev.Dr.John Keno
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-6801-7715

#298107 by Tim Atem Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:07 pm
reply-to: Mrs. judith - [email protected]
phone numbers:
(917) 932-2295
+229-68017715

NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your
Consignment Box worth’s of $7.5USD out of (UN)United Nations department with the
help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice
so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the
DIPLOMATIC Agent Deep Sam right now as he is currently at J.F.K
International Airport new York USA, you have to Email him with your
Information, because he have be successful arrival with your Consignment
Box and also has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours
ago So contact him to deliver your Consignment Box first thing tomorrow
morning possibly today Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified
when contacting him and also ask him to give you his mobile phone number
so that to be having easy conversation with him and to enable you give him
your full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand
you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore u are advice to
be very fast as the Agent Deep Sam has no time to waste due to his
flight ticket. so contact him now with the needed Information now From my
office and tT56he director of the Company Mrs.judith

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

Full Name=============
Mobile Phone Number========
City====================
Nearest Airport ===========
Country=================
Current Home Address========

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information, NOTE: The
Diplomatic agent Deep Sam does not know that the content of the
consignment box is $7.5Million and on no circumstances should you let him
know the content. The consignments were moved from here as India Cloths,
so never allow him to open the box on OK.

his name is DIPLOMATIC Agent mark
Email Address ([email protected])
send him only text okay (917) 932-2295)

SINCERELY

Mrs.judith
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-6801-7715

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5