Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#291371 by Calvin Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:54 am
x-store-info:fHNTDlzCF8Nxw6HwcfGQy+S7Ax/lqLSmNphQ3OF+T9E=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 98.136.218.210; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: o9rlR4nWDTfJuzYaLPaTp6tDhSKlGAFaVaHkRqUYlpwNHkcwvivSNIm4YlqcyRqtomwV1xKhKWe5wQEGo9VzrUQw/VX8GszDxRsN0auscDzMpBHaIQmSABnNfXxC7ZLzx4/OuqYC6h/dB/bHv2GLAedyzzK9qfrClxwwrOkcdpZFtf7+maZGIwlci3/Xm2W+Pe2/HRYgSca0O3T7CNEEK+dla4E/tMbMoBbikdML94UCz8LnLc5XDg==
Received: from nm7-vm3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.136.218.210]) by BAY004-MC2F18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23143);
Sat, 9 Apr 2016 15:08:26 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1460239705; bh=1iOupDEsObjmZtQtSx+fqIDSLeWeu7YEk8mJ+ZucCrU=; h=From:To:Reply-To:Date:Subject:From:Subject; b=Ewboe/BMqkdiOSt+lp6VsMrSmKj747QXiL0MumaOQ4fuJHPI9Pz9cG1LE43X6HnU8RyubWaB+8bT4XEfn+YbmA+Qa97Mvb3InOH6j2jakhLX/cLBYdChx+yrw/jqkFfVJZY8sLSFjnjnNSy0lvf9SEfDUL891q3aXMyTwh0qRKKhpLCBVmhQxpmGF/U59NBx/CQtaz7Akl/oXb9jIUxDywDNz+SPdDjheaZ8FOLfWyFY+wXQ7bTG8YaKXctS4BwOG9j0PMrMViO1Tp7mpkt9ex7AaYAweGIZlWajg6K6TM9hxobgC24FViu6eH4tuxrBwVV423QVjRP5ayN9Utji7A==
Received: from [98.137.12.61] by nm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Apr 2016 22:08:25 -0000
Received: from [98.136.164.67] by tm6.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Apr 2016 22:08:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp229.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Apr 2016 22:08:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: ZVWNupwVM1kjosOUwRE8hOsNj5tqHJWVEp39HLYoS1yY96o
jRkL65oHlSIWiRDA.jZDSMoXTqelDcpPqslqnX3FEXIXLT3fqgUrfnRVzuFB
mXRHLzvvqIZIBcbLuvcPTNMn5r1jQaua5N3pV.E7JIMqWIJ_59fAT6vQDne5
Ktu0ASRq3OqZV3YyCHnZoV1Y5VAZwTtdolL0C5f.RHq5kg_kVcX.eynZii8Z
ldQbrfBmV1GZ1stqP7BhUA7nFOzB0l6c_9wYnqRexXZy81r0g54HPHlNJb2P
XtqS4v3tET3CPCspSCuhvYehO49sWNFpUIxDiJruL337YexJ.FbvzTcLjjCH
J_AB3oTWYh1Ph7.k5n93b0WbBtrIzzwT9E2t4.aL02zQXWw2cyEbE9rXbstQ
6Q1bwlQBi4mxh8Ib3Pxz7vrfIUBgdE146TAygCempReXNyxs.yz.wznYdomH
r5nNYORSCSqr8DwaiK4A1Sz85bXxhMgtgnYtGHiY_2hI4nhnwGrYXxCkVsbr
f4v3.hWL_ti06RuDBf4LeENR5duaONSF2C7UbscPcLYlcMzQvOGyRsT2Ae0r
LrEmUj2exXh3.5f0hFDFzP.JyE4TBCPgT63W97BrP9V7m6TA-
X-Yahoo-SMTP: wNnEwoKswBAPz2321ziUty0NlozJG77lLDg-
To: <.>
X-Mailer: Pocomail 4.8 (4400) - EXPIRED EVALUATION VERSION
X-URL: http://www.pocomail.com/
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 11:10:28 +0200
Message-ID: <201649111028.187544@user-9b844a35fb>
Subject: PLEASE ATTENTION.
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Apr 2016 22:08:26.0213 (UTC) FILETIME=[57006950:01D192AC]

Good day beloved one,

Good day to you beloved one, i am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. My name is Miss Egom Laboso, 24yrs old female and I held from Kenya. My father was (Late Mr Lorna Laboso) the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs in Kenya. My later father Mr. Lorna Laboso and the former Kenyan Road minister Dr. Kipkalya Kones has been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed occurred on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.

You can read more about the crash through the below site: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

After the burial of my late father, my stepmother and my uncles conspired and sold my father’s properties to an Expertrate in China which they shared the money among themselves and left me with nothing, One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out a documents which my Late Father deposited a huge amount of money into a Bank in Burkina Faso with my name was as the next of kin. So please if you are interested to help me kindly get back to me so that i will give you the details and also send my pictures to you.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Egom Laboso

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#292109 by Tim Atem Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:59 am
She's changed her email address to [email protected]

phone number: +226-68303463

Hello My Dear. Good Afternoon And How Are You Today?

Meanwhile, I'm so excited to hear from you once again, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp were I’m staying due to my wicked stepmother, I really want to have a good relationship with you and I will be very happy to have someone like you who is willing and able to help me. Beside i thank you so much for having pity on me concerning the death of my beloved parents. Regarding your email i wish to inform you that i got your email address from this link:http://www.rout-am.com/Qffca/guestbk.asp.Secondly, i am from Kenya, but i am presently inside refugee camp here in Burkina Faso. Thirdly, the transaction is legal and 100% risk free. Fourthly, the time frame for this transaction is only 2 weeks depending how fast you are in communication.

As I told you in my proposal, When I arrived here in Burkina Faso from my country of origin Kenya I went to clear the money from the bank, The Bank Director whom I met told me that my late father left an instructions to them that I must present a foreign trustee before the fund will be released to me so that i shall not lavish the money because of my tender age and also been a refugee my status is not authorize by the local law to clear money or make transfer of the money to an account. He told me that the only way out is that I should appoint a Trustee who will stand for me and clear the money. I wanted to discuss this matter with my wicked step mother but I am afraid that she will not allow me have access to the money if she help me or she might kill me because after the death of my father, she and my wicked uncle join hands and sold my father's assets to a Chinese expatriate.

However, I think about all that I am passing through here in the refugee camp and decided to reveal myself to you seeking for your help in transferring my inheritance fund to your account. Secondly while i am still here in the refugee camp my destiny and career is stocked, therefore you will also help me by recommending a nice university for me in your country to continue my Education immediately i come over there so that i shall continue with my glorious destiny and after my studies my aim is to become a LAWYER so that i will be useful to the society hence i do not want to be a problem to mankind, and as well you will invest the fund to a profitable firm over there in your country after confirming the fund in your account. Moreover this money does not matter to me so much, but all I want is to secure my life because of my wicked stepmother who threatened to kill me before i ran out of my country Kenya. I want to have rest of mind and stop thinking so much about my late father and my beloved mother of blessed memory.

As I told you, I have the Death Certificate of my late beloved father, and the deposit certificate which my father used to deposit the money with my name as the true beneficiary and I have deposited a copy of the deposit certificate to the bank. Presently, I am staying in the United nation refugee Camp Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, I do not have my own personal phone, but if you want to reach me you can call me with the office telephone number of Rev. Father Joseph Ndaelemumo the controller of our refugee camp, his office telephone number is (+22668303463) if you call him tell him that you want to speak to Miss. Egom Laboso or you send text message so that he will show me your text message okay, I am staying in Block G14, female hostel.

PLEASE RECONFIRM THIS INFORMATION’S BELOW ...

Full Names..............................
Telephone numbers.................
Sex.......................................
Age......................................
Photo...................................
Occupation............................
Receiving country....................
Home and Office Address..........

AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THE ABOVE INFORMATION’S, I will put things in other by sending to you the account information’s of my late father and the Bank contact to enable you contact the bank and ask them how my inheritance fund could be transferred to your Bank account over there in your country, while I will be coming over to meet you as soon as the Bank transfer the Fund into your account. Attach is my 2 photographs so that you shall see whom you are dealing with, i also pray that the Almighty God who has brought you to help me will still give you the strength to help me out from this Refugee Camp so that i can continue with my glorious destiny.

PLEASE FOR MY SECURITY REASONS; i will appreciate you keep this only to yourself till the money is been transferred to your account. Good afternoon while i hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely

Miss. Egom Laboso .

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5