Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#292079 by AlanJones Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:28 am
From: DELIVERY AGENT Mr. EDWARD WILLISON - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +12708744646 & +22998758515

Attention PARCEL Package Owner Delivery,

How are you doing today? I hope all is well good with you, i want to thank you for the call we did last time regarding this delivery and the Good news i have for you about the PARCEL Package delivery is, And is now over four days that i have been with u.s.a customs where i was arrested at key west international airport Florida that i do not have a united nation delivery clearance paper, but i thank god that they have released me today with your package worth the sum of $2.5million u.s.a dollars.

And the new custom manager which applied for this year, have paid the fee holding your delivery in airport and he said that the only money the owner of PARCEL Package delivery will pay is $75.00 for the release under from the embassy origin where the delivery is coming from and he have give under to release all the holding delivery which is in processes since last year, so i want advice you to try all possible best get the fee of $75.00 send immediately for you to be the partaker of the opportunity for this Good News for this year once you receive the PARCEL Package.

So please i need your urgent reply back right now to know what to do because this is an opportunity to have this PARCEL Package receive, here is the direction information to send the fee of $75.00 to the embassy agent once they confirm it, the PARCEL Package delivery will come to you immediately.

SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING BY FILLING THE ATTACH FOR SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY TO YOU AS THE RIGHT BENEFICIARY OF THE PARCEL PACKAGE OKAY.

YOUR ID/PASSPORT NAME. . . . . ...
CURRENT HOME ADDRESS. . ..........
DIRECT TELEPHONE..................
PRESENT OCCUPATION................
COUNTRY & CITY....................
SCAN COPY OF IDENTIFICATION......PASSPORT
Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT INFORMATION
Name: Mr. EDWARD WILLISON
Call Telephone== {011}7525170
Fee Free To Send Text Massege
On This Telle Phone +1(270)-874-4646
Email: ( [email protected] )

Here is the information you will use to send the money to embassy of Benin accountant office, once the money is well confirm to them they will give the finally under to your PARCEL Package Delivery.

Receivers Name:==== LEON MBA
Country=============== Benin Republic
City:======= Cotonou
Test Question:======= When
Answer: =========== Now
Amount:=========== $75.00 usd

Once you send the money to Benin Republic to this name , please try to notify Mr. William James with the MTCN so that we can contact Mr. LEON MBA for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your Approval Certificate. Note that any unclaimed PARCEL Package delivery will be return to Benin Republic Government after 7days. So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that the Homeland Security Service will release your ATM CARD package.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. William James.
Telephone Number: +22998758515
Respected Mr.William James.
E-mail {[email protected]}

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement