Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#292074 by AlanJones Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:13 am
Loan Scammer - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19712484608

We can help you with a loan at affordable interest rate, We are equipped with the necessary resources to attain one common objective, provide you the required loan at just 4% interest rate, we are currently approving and funding.
Kindly contact us for your loan, if you are interested on [email protected] or call Andreas Flotow on 971-248-4608 or better still inbox me.
Thanks

From the WhoIs:
Creation Date: 04-mar-2016
Expiration Date: 04-mar-2017

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Registration Private

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#310919 by mathaws Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:22 am
MOD NOTE: This post was written by a scammer in an attempt to keep his scam going so that the can continue to steal money from his victims. I'm leaving this post here to show the lengths scammers will go to in order to save their scams.

so sorry to have written this, i was never scammed by Oaks Grove investments. Oaks Grove Investments is efficient and reliable and would recommend them for any serious borrower as well.

Alan Jones
#310971 by AlanJones Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:47 pm
Moronic scammer, mathaws wrote:Oaks Grove Investments is efficient and reliable

No they aren't dumbass, [email protected] are useless Advance Fee Fraud scammers.

For the bots as well - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#310977 by AlanJones Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:51 pm
Here's some of their pathetic spam on Facebook

If you need a 4% consolidation loan, we have many flexible plans on our lending panel to help you, have you been turned down constantly by your banks,Friends,Relatives,financial institutions or fraudsters?
* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Many more,with no hidden fees.We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic money lenders.
We lend at 4%. Maximum Loan amount lend-able is $10,000,000 while the minimum amount is $5,000. Also, maximum Loan
term is 30 years while the minimum is 6 months.
Kindly get back to me with a mail [email protected] if you are interested in a loan so i can give you more information to our loans.
Thanks

Posted using the following fake Facebook profiles:
David Kendall - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013963090015
Andrew Mark David - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013746522184
Atalay Ayhan - https://www.facebook.com/atalay.ayhan.3