Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#292000 by AlanJones Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:48 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +918447468415

No body, just an attachment

Hi,

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, a philanthropist, the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Non Governmental Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundation in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly visit my web site to know more about me : http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html  or you can google my name (Carlso Slim Helu).

I have been waiting for you to contact me so that i can be sure that this is a valid email, but i did not hear from you, then on my visit to India for a business trip, i decided i to deposit the money on dratf cheque and atm card on your behalf with Dhl Courier Company New Delhi, India so that they can deliver the draft cheque and atm card to you on your country postal address. You are therefore advised to contact the Dhl Delivery Company, New Delhi India now with your details and postal address to know when they will deliver your draft cheque and atm card to you in case of the expiring date.

Important Information: I have paid the delivery charges, Inssurance Prenium and clearance fee certificate showing that it is not a drug money or meant to sponsor terrorist attact in your country. The Only money you are required to send to the Dhl Company to deliver your package to you in your home addreess is ($295.00) being for the security keeping fee of the dhl delivery so far.

Again i would have pay the ($295.00) but the Dhl Company refused because they don’t know when you will be contacting them in case of the demu-rage. Please Contact the Dhl Company Now with the following information:

CONTACT PERSON:
MR. JAMES PARKER
EMAIL  ID [email protected]
PHONE NO; +91-844-746-8415

Please i expect you to use this money wisely and also help others in your society and locality who are in need. I will be leaving for Japan for a medical purpose because i have a neck problem and eye problem, i also request that you pray for me to get well soon.

God bless you.

Mr Carlos Slim Helu
Billionaire investor

SEND YOUR DETAILS TO DETAILS TO DHL COURIER EMAIL:
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement