Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#264286 by AlanJones Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:24 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999143517

HELLO MY DEAR,

THIS IS SEVERAL TIMES WE WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC ARE SENDING YOU THIS THE SAME EMAIL TO START PICKING UP YOUR PAYMENT AS WE TOLD YOU BEFORE THIS INFORMATION REACH US SINCE LAST THREE WEEKS AGO FROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS WESTER UNION,

STATES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 48HOURS TO EFFECT PAYMENT FOR THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR MTCN TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $5,000:00 FROM YOUR TOTAL (FUND) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED SUM $100, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HERE,

SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRE SUM OF$100, SO GO AND SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND STARTED FROM $55 00 TO UP $100, WE WILL ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN AND SEND TO YOU TODAY, UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT,

BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR ACTIVATION UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST $5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR MTCN OF WHICH YOU WILL AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM. SO I WANT YOU TO SEND THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE AT HAND. WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW. AND UPDATE US AMOUNT THAT YOU SEND AND THE MTCN.SEND THE PAYMENT DETAIL,

SEND THE FEE BY WESTERN UNION,

(1) RECEIVER NAME----JERRY MABAKA
(2) COUNTRY----------BENIN REPUBLIC
(3) CITY-------------COTONOU
(4) TEXT QUESTION----URGENT
(5) TEXT ANSWER------TODAY
(6) MTCN-------------
(7) SENDERS NAME-----

THIS LAST NOTICE TO YOU IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY YOUR PAYMENT FILE WILL BE CANCEL FINAL SO RUSH TO WESTERN UNION NOW AND SEND ANY MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND NOW START FROM $55 TO UP $100,

MR BROWN BELOW
CALL ME +229 99143517
OPRATION MANAGER.
WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#277352 by AlanJones Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:21 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Brown Below" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968553952

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

Thursday,Dec 3, 2015.

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $100 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $100 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $100 it is
an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final,and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $100 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $100 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD2.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $2.500, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer only,finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($100) send the fee through western union only.

Receiver's name: kane ude
country ,,,Benin Republic.
city ,,,Cotonou,
Text ,,Question: When
Answer:Now
Amount required: $100
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender's address:

Sender's full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:
NAME AND ADDRESS OF BANK:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NO.:
SWIFT CODE:
phone numbers,,

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $2.5M the same today without any delay.Send your reply only at: Email:([email protected]) .

Your Faithfully,
Mr. Brown Below
(+22968553952

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#282412 by AlanJones Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:13 am
Tel. No.: +22964223295

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue
Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin
Phone Number: 00229 64223295
BANK UBA GMD / CEO, MR.BROWN BELLO

Urgent Attention Needed,

This is to let you know that we have received an instruction from the United Nation by orders of the Ministry of Finance, Federal Republic of Benin to release your Approved payment of $2.750, 000, 00 via UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD which you will use to withdraw your $2.750, 000, 00 from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.
I must thank you and assure you that UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD number 5274-7836-4467-3648; has been approved and upgraded in your favor. The amount upgraded in your ATM CARD is $2.750, 000, 00 and your secret pin number will be giving to you later after you receive the ATM VISA CARD to avoid hackers problem , Right now, Invitation have been extended to you to visit UBA BANK Benin Republic for collection of your UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD and PIN NUMBER so that you can start withdrawing your funds from any ATM Machine in your country but the amount you can withdraw in a day is $10,000,as we have programmed it.
Alternatively, if you are unable to visit UBA BANK Federal Republic of Benin for collection of your UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD and PIN NUMBER, you must therefore apply for the UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD and PIN NUMBER to be sent to you via our diplomatic courier service at your own expenses by offsetting the following payments such as;

1) Shipment fee of the UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD to your address amount is $25.00
2) Insurance Coverage of the UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD amount is $25.00.
Both payments totaling the sum of US$50.00 must be paid to enable us ship the UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD to your address to enable you start withdrawing your $2.750, 000, 00 Million Dollars from any ATM machine in any part of the world. This UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD must be insured so that it will deliver to you without any problem and diversion. This is because this ATM CARD that can be use to withdraw funds from any ATM Machine in every part of the world.
So, if you cannot afford to come down for the collection of your UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD, you must therefore kindly go right now and send this shipment and insurance fee of US$50.00 via Western Union Money transfer or money gram transfer with the details below.

Receiver's Name: JOHN EKENE
City: Cotonou
Test Question: Color
Answer: Blue
Amount: $50.00 only
MTCN:
Sender Name:
As soon as the fee is received, we shall immediately dispatch the UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD to you and it will take only 2 to three days to arrive to your address to enable you start withdrawing funds the same day from any ATM machine nearest to you.
Once you send the fee $50.00 try to furnish us with your full personal information such as.
Your full name:
Living country:
Country origin:
Home and office Address:
Telephone and mobile Number:
Your nearest airport:
A copy of your picture and passport:
Your occupation:
Thanks for your understanding as we are waiting for your quick reply with the payment information.
Thanks.
Yours Faithfully,
Phone Number 00229 64223295

BANK UBA GMD / CEO,
MR.BROWN BELLO
The Voices of Africa

#287036 by AlanJones Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:19 am
Tel. No.: +22968656259

HELLO MY DEAR,

THIS IS SEVERAL TIMES WE WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC ARE SENDING YOU THIS
THE SAME EMAIL TO START PICKING UP YOUR PAYMENT AS WE TOLD YOU BEFORE THIS
INFORMATION REACH US SINCE LAST THREE WEEKS AGO FROM OUR CORPORATE
HEADQUARTERS WESTER UNION,

STATES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE (2 HOURS) TO EFFECT PAYMENT FOR THE ACTIVATION
OF YOUR MTCN TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $5,000:00 FROM YOUR TOTAL
(FUND) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WE HAVE
DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE
ACTIVATION FEE SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED SUM
$100, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HERE,

SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRE SUM OF$100, SO GO AND SEND ANY AMOUNT OF
MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND STARTED FROM $55 00 TO UP $100, WE WILL
ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN AND SEND TO YOU TODAY, UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT,

BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR ACTIVATION
UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST $5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO
INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION
BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR MTCN OF WHICH YOU WILL AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE
BALANCE SUM. SO I WANT YOU TO SEND THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE AT HAND. WITH THIS
INFORMATION BELLOW. AND UPDATE US AMOUNT THAT YOU SEND AND THE MTCN.SEND
THE PAYMENT DETAIL,

SEND THE FEE BY MONEY GRAM OFFICE NOW IT IS VERY URGENT

(1) RECEIVER NAME----JIM CHIKAR
(2) COUNTRY----------BENIN REPUBLIC
(3) CITY-------------COTONOU
(4) TEXT QUESTION----URGENT
(5) TEXT ANSWER------TODAY
(6) MTCN-------------
(7) SENDERS NAME-----

THIS LAST NOTICE TO YOU IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY YOUR PAYMENT
FILE WILL BE CANCEL FINAL SO RUSH TO WESTERN UNION NOW AND SEND ANY MONEY
THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND NOW START FROM $55 TO UP $100,

MR Brown Bello
CALL ME +229 68656259
OPRATION MANAGER.
WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT

#291828 by AlanJones Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:56 am
Reply-to: "MRS,DEANN KAY PONTHIEUX" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968553952

Welcome to Western Union Send
MoneyWorldwide ContactPerson:MRS,DEANN KAY PONTHIEUX

TelephoneNumber:+229_685-53-952
JULY 13/04/2016
Western Union office Attention

INFORMATION REACHING US FROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS NOW,STATES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 28HOURS TO EFFECT PAYMENT FOR THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR MTCN TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $7,000:00 FROM YOUR TOTAL (FUND) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE
TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED SUM,TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HERE.YOU ARE TO PAY WHAT EVER YOU HAVE FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE; WE WILL ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT.

BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR ACTIVATION UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR MTCN OF WHICH YOU WILL AND CAN NEVER CASH UP
THE BALANCE SUM I WANT YOU TO SEND THE ACTIVATION FEE WITH THE INFORMATION BELLOW.

RECEIVER NAME:…………PETER CHIEDOZIE EGWUONWU
CITY :…………… COTONOU
TEST QUESTION:….HONEST
TEST ANSWER:……TRUST

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE ACTIVATION FEE WE WILL SEND YOU THE FIRST RECIEPT OF YOUR $8000 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW.REGARDS MY DIRECT PHONE LINE IS +229_685-53-952 MRS,DEANN KAY PONTHIEUX WA8 , FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC FOR YOUR PAYMENT DR,JOHN PETER OPRATION MANAGER.

HERE IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF 5,000:00
RECEIVER:NAME...DEANN KAY PONTHIEUX
RECEIVER.COUNTRY USD
TEXT QUESTION WHEN
TEXT ANSWER.NOW
MTCN :NUMBER;3503212689

GET BACK TO ME ONCE YOU SEND THE REQUIRE FEE WHICH IS $100 USD TO ENABLE US ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN IMMEDIATELY SO THAT YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT

WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT

MRS,DEANN KAY PONTHIEUX