Information on romance scams and scammers.
#291813 by AlanJones Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:59 am
Romance Scammer - Norton Carl Edwin - [email protected]

Facebook profile - https://www.facebook.com/nortoncarledwin

Phone numbers used +13362454975 & +12056236659

Other Email: [email protected]

Thanks so much for you reply,My name is Norton Carl Edwin, I work with United States Army but Presently in Kabul, Kandahar,Afghanistan and I just see your profile in Facebook when i was browsing and sincerely like you and would like to have a good relationship with you and if you are interested please reply as soon as possible for more future communications. Also please tell me more about yourself, what is your Nationality, what is your job and your position in your working place what is you age?and everything you think I need to know about you as your good friend. Sorry if I ask too much Question just want to know you better and as I said above I am an United States National and a senior army officer, and I will tell you more about myself too when I get your reply and please tell me more about your country. Do have a pleasant day and stay blessed.

My dear Thank you for your reply, it’s my pleasure to have you as my friend. Knowing one another is a gradual process, dear I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start okay i start here, i am 56 years old my wife died on breast cancer,I am the only child of my parents, i have daughter her name is JENNIFER she 12 Years old, and she live in United States military boarding school under the Government care.

I lost my father and my mother when i was a CHILD I came to realize hard of the world and i devoted myself to watch and protect life and properties that was why I join the Army.

I want to say that my heart is full of joy and happiness for knowing you and i like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as i wish.

have a nice day i wait you reply.

My dear friend,How are you and your lovely family?I am so glad to receive your respond dear.It is nice to have you as a wonderful and lovely friend.

It is my pleasure for us to always share our life stories together and get to know each other more better. What city do you live?Honestly i am still wondering such a lovely and cute lady could be my best friend.

I hope to hear from you soon next.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Hello my dear friend,what's good today and how is your family? I love to hear a sound saying how much you care and need of our relationship.

If friends were flowers, I would not pick you! I will let you grow in the garden and cultivate you with love and care so as I can keep you as a friend.

Everything in this world is so fine, but everything in this world is not mine, but there is one thing that is pure & divine. your friendship and lucky to be mine.

I will be waiting for your respond always.

Thanks.

Hello my lovely friend, how are you doing? Friends are Angles sent from heaven they guide you care for you love you and inspire you. You are one of the sweetest Angels i ever had; hope you will be my Angel forever. Some things cannot be described, some moments cannot be shared, some feelings cannot be explained, but nothing can be hidden from a true friend like you.

I do like to say that I really appreciate your respond and your cares for me and for this relationship, it shows how much you really want to know about me, I believe that the more open we are in a relationship is the more happiness and fulfillment we would find. I will be happy to get to know each other trust me; I do care very much for you and yearning to meet you as well as to spend some time with you, I would be looking forward to your emails during these few days.

You will be in my thoughts always as you had already entered my heart also. I do want to understand and know you better and deeper, could you please share more of what you do daily/schedule with me,
1. What time do you normally wake up?
2. What time do you start work?
3. What do you do at work?
4. What time do you normally finish work?
5. What do you do after work?
6.What time do you usually go to bed?
7. What do you do during the weekends/free time?

Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways, as long as we have memories yesterday remains.

As long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have friendship, each day is never a waste.

Do not expect anything in life expectations hurt a lot. When u do not expect, every moment is a surprise and every surprise brings a smile and that is the way you come in to my life, you are my happiness today.

Best Regards.

Dear Sweetie
How are you doing today.?I am so thankful I met you! You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it.

I love the way you make me feel right now, how we tell each other everything, how we do everything together. Wherever you are is where I want to be.When we are together I feel like it's just you and me, there's no one else on earth.

It feel like we're the only ones here. I fall madly in love with you more and more each day.

Times You Have Been Helping Others, How Its you APPRECIATE One Another.If there’s one thing in this world I know,it's that I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!!

Love always Honey.

Thank you for your message and for telling me how you feel.Actually I entered face book because I am searching for a wife and because of the nature of my job I can not get the chance and time to meet people out side so I decided to use this media because I have promised my kids that I must get a wife and step mother for them soon.

I am glad reading your message and as it stands now Afghanistan is some how calm and there is no much conflicts except that there are some bomb explosives once in a while.

As I told you I am looking for a wife, I sincerely want to tell you that since I see your picture in the face book my heart never go out from you and it may be crazy to tell you this but honestly I think I am in love with you and would want to have you as my wife because I needed somebody to be around me now when I go back to my country.

Please let me know if you will be ready to spend the rest of your life with me and if you think it cannot work for us that will not be any problem we can just be very close friends okay.
I wait for your reply.

Take care and God bless you.

Dear
I received your message with immense understanding but seriously speaking, words like marriage and love are not easily said especially from matured minds.So my dear before I could put up such a word to you I am sure of it because I am too old to start fooling myself.

Sometimes I know it may be crazy to tell woman such words because we do call it love at first sight. But due to my career and inability to meet people has made me today to stand before you and with the oath I took to serve my country I will stand before the Oath to prove to you that I truly love and adore your kind of person.

I know we have not seen each other but I promise that as soon as my request is been granted by you I promise to come down to your country to see you and your family members but if my proposal did not workout as I always put it in my prayer I will still care to have you as my best friend someone I can confide in all the time.

So my dear I pray that our relationship will be a good one and we will live an exemplary life as we unite together to be one family.

I love you but God loves you more.

Yours Sincerely.

Good afternoon honey, How was your day like? My love, Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life.

Honey, You don"t have to be worry at all once am done with my duty i will come over to your country with Jennifer to spend the rest of our life time with you, once there is holiday we travel to state and still come back to your country and stay.

I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I have found that person in you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first said hello to you on here. I didn't have to think twice when I asked you to be my wife. I knew that you were the perfect match for me. I don't think that there is, or that there ever could be, anyone better than you out there for me.

I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way.

Thank you for everything, honey. I pray to God every day to bless you with everything you deserve.

My dearies,how are you?Hope you are great and always in the shadow of almighty God.I really want you to feel the way i care about you.As precious as you are to me,As precious no one can ever be,I know friends are hard to choose,But you are person I never want to lose in my life.I love you not as something private,and personal, which is my own, but as something universal and worthy of love which I have found.

My dear, please don"t worry about my activity on face book i did that way just base on security issue hope you understand.

I wish dreams were like wishes,and wishes came true,cause in my dreams i am always with you. having you in my life makes everything so special and beautiful, There are million stars and million dreams you are the only star for me,the only dream i dreamed Touch my heart and you will feel,Listen to my heart and you will hear,Look into my heart and you will see that you will always be a special and the only one i care to love forever. I will always be glad to receive your respond,

Thanks.

Best Regards.

My lovely and only one in my heart.

Sweet heart,how are you doing ? Hope all is moving well with you. Dear i receive your message and i really wants to say big thanks to you for coming into my life.You brought happiness in my life and i will always be yours forever and love you till death do us apart.

My dear when ever i sleep i do always dream of you,where we are together in one home with so many kids there with us.Hope one day God will bring us together and unit us to be in one family.

My lovely wife,you are the best thing that had ever happen to me.Since i meet you,everything about my life had change for good.I am so glad that God brings us together and i hope our love will always be there.

I believe that God above created you for me to love.He picked u out from all the rest, because He know I Love you the best.I love you till the day I die,I love you till I break down and cry.

I love you and i will make you see that none will ever love you more than me.
My lovely,you can always reach me with my number number here in Afghanistan but its on roaming darling. You can call me anytime you like and wish but i am not too such about receive sms here.

My Mobile numbers call me on this (+1 336-245-4975) or (+1 205-623-6659) My love, can i have your mobile number so that we can always communicate by phone because i am little bit busy with my duty here and i will also call you sometimes.

If you do not mind,i will be glad to have your mobile number.I will be grateful to receive your reply.

Loves.

My darling ,How was your day? I Just feel like saying you are the best for my life,How much ever you go away from me,then more my love awaits for you. I may not speak to you,but my heart will always feel and says you are my sweetest darling.

I love you because I have a longing to be close to you and you long to be close to me. I love snuggling with you in front of a fire and cuddling with you as we watch TV. I love to be near you. I love holding your hand on a walk during the day and holding your hands across the table at a restaurant at night.

You comforted my life. l love you, words can express how l feel for you, you are the only flower l hold in my heart. let a candle burn. let the sun shine. let the rain show and let the unstoppable love shower us. the happiness in my life is you.

l love you today tomorrow and for ever.I will be waiting for you lovely respond soon next.
Yours Love.

My dearest, I also thank the Almighty God who has made it possible for two of us to meet and with the oath I took as a soldier to defend my country I uphold the same oath to you to love and care for you and protect you with my life and the last drop of my blood.

Actually like I told you in my previous message my assignment will finish next month and I will be going back to my country by second week of next month and I am planning to come visit you in your country by third week of next month so that we can meet and plan for other things.

Honestly I will do anything just to assure you first that I sincerely love you so please I have something very important to discuss and do with you but I want to know something CAN I TRUST YOU?The thing I want to discuss with you is my life so if you assure me of your trust I will tell you details and with it you can be very sure that I want to marry you.

With Love and regards.

Honey, during our search and rescue duty in Afghanistan, my team came across hidden treasure that contains a huge amount of money.

Well the amount of money is so much that we could not keep for our self, we reported it to the commander, and the details of that is not important here, however, because of the large quantity of the fund, my team and I decided to take some cash out for our selves.
My love, due to the nature of my job and the tight government regulations towards owning a large sum of money, I cannot take this fund to America.
Because as a soldier I am not suppose to have such amount of cash in my possession, Darling, the amount of cash we are talking about here is $ 2,000, 000, 00, Two million United States dollars.

Now you have to help me to receive this cash, and keep it until I arrive in your country and immediately we can use the money for investment ,i will also offer you % 15 percent of the total money for your needs in future and save the rest for me darling .

My darling,this money will be deliver to you in your address through diplomatic security company because the situation of Afghanistan does not allow bank transfer to another country from here. So i will make arrangement of delivery the money to you through diplomatic security company.

Honey,I want you to give me your full name, home address, email address and phone number so that i can forward them to the diplomatic security company for they to start working on how to deliver the money to you inform of package.

Hello my darling wife,

I am just returning back from the delivery company where i went to deposit the package. As i told you i put the money in a sealed trunk box and i gave them instruction that they should never open the box until it reach to my wife's provided address. I am happy that everything went well so i hope the package will arrive to you successfully. Please find as attachment the deposit certificate which the company gave to me. Please keep this deposit certificate very safe because the delivery man will demand the deposit certificate from you when he arrives in your destination as a prove you are the legal owner of the package. And if you cannot provide the deposit certificate you will not receive the package. My love i am very happy that i am able to conclude the delivery arrangement to make sure the package is delivered successfully to your provided address. I have also paid the delivery cost and handling charges to them. If you see the deposit certificate you will see the money i paid for the delivery of the package so i am happy every procedure is completed. Meanwhile the director of the company said that before they will carry on with the delivery you will have to contact the company directly.

My love i am so happy and i wait until the package is in your hands before we will celebrate this great success. I love you forever and i cannot wait to be with you. My love please contact the delivery company immediately. I have introduced you to the director of the company and i told him that you are my wife and we will do our wedding and marriage party very soon. The name of the company is ACROSSCOUNTRY DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY, and the delivery diplomat is Mr. Tommy Williams, he is a seasoned diplomat. His email is ([email protected]) I want you to send a message to the company and introduce yourself as the wife of Mr.Norton Carl Edwin so that he will know that you are from me. The company has no knowledge of the contents of the luggage and he cannot open it because they have a lot of respect for the American soldiers. I still want you to bear in mind that this luggage I entrusted into your hand is as good as my life because the money is not the problem but the trust I had for you is what matters most in our lives. I hold you in the highest esteem and I want you to know that nothing in this world will separate both of us.

I send my Guardian Angels to protect you for me now and forever until we meet face to face to build a strong and everlasting family.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#291814 by AlanJones Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:03 am
Emails from [email protected]:
ACROSSCOUNTRY SERVICES COURIER & LOGISTICS CO. LTD
To: XXX ,
I hereby inform you that after reviewing our computer database, we found a packet deposited by your husband Norton Carl Edwin as a family treasure and gift box with us for the successful delivery to your address in Germany as a recipient.

In another to start the process to deliver the trunk box family to your address in Germany, we want you to properly fill out the attached document (Authority Delivery Form) and return back to us immediately through email attachments without delay .

We have given the certificate of deposit to the depositor (Norton Carl Edwin) to your husband immediately after making the reservation. We recommend that you keep the certificate of deposit, as it will be provided when the delivery agent reaches your destination.

Please complete the required information in the attached form and send it back to us immediately. We guarantee safe and smooth delivery of your order immediately, with our total co-operations.

Sincerely,
Mr. Tommy Williams,
(Fright and Logistics Department Director)
ACROSSCOUNTRY LOGISTICS COURIER SERVICES & COMPANY LTD.

Good day madam,I have arrive to Indonesia international airport now.
And below is the bank account information on how you can get the moeny transfer to Indonesia customs right now.

Account Name: MAYA KOESOEMA WARDANI
Account No:. 188100118
Bank Address:. Kcp ma0nggBANK SUMSEL BABEL
Name:. Ma Dua Jakarta
Swift Code:. BSSPIDSP

Address:. Jln menteng atas II NO 120 Jakarta indonesia
Once you get it done kindly get the copy of the payment confirmation slip send to me.
I will be waiting to hear from you soon next with the payment slip.

Sincerely,
Mr. Tommy Williams,
(Fright and Logistics Department Director)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#291815 by AlanJones Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:06 am
Stolen photos used:
Image Image Image

Fake documents:
Image Image