Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#291014 by AlanJones Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:53 am
Loan Scammer - [email protected]

Spam posted by a loan scammer on a website's guestbook:
How i got my Desired Loan Amount from a Reliable Loan Company ([email protected])

Hello everyone, My name is Ketesha Frank, I am from the Alabama, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company{ ([email protected]) } after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending was real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company, who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I had doubts but i never seize to believe. I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr Adolf Alex, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I know there are still many good lenders out there but i would advise you to try Mr Adolf Alex Loan Company, his caring and understanding. don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also or want fu

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#291805 by AlanJones Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:35 am
Sent using a legitimate website's refer a friend form.

Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12709714478

Apply for your urgent loan today at: ( [email protected]) Attention Please: Are You Financially down ? Do you need a loan to pay off bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business ? Apply for a loan now and get approved. We offer all kinds of loan at a reduced interest rate of 2%. Our loan program is very direct and flexible as Your Satisfaction and Financial Success is our Aim. IF INTERESTED, for more info do contact us now via Email: ( [email protected]) or Text: +1 270-971-4478 Send us email on: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.