Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#283829 by HannahsDad Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:50 am
Chase Saunders at http://www.chase-saunders.com

Steals the identity of a UK company which was registered on 9th December 2015

Chase Saunders is a Private Investment Company supplying business investment opportunities, Pre Initial Public Offering (IPO) Investments, managed Funds, LSE and NYSE market investments based in the heart of London.

You may think that what we can offer at Chase Saunders can be found at many other investment companies. But we believe that everything from our founding principles to our established history makes us different and unique from the rest.

Chase Saunders carries out structured market research to identify growth companies that meet our expert criteria. The integration of these future-oriented specific criteria into our investment process provides investors with high security, transparency and attractive returns. Chase Saunders expertise and experience is based on its own in-house research department working closely alongside independent research centres and an active worldwide network.

We can offer our respected clients unique access to a wide range of potentially high growth business investment opportunities, tailored to specific financial circumstances and objectives. Our highly skilled team of investment advisers build long standing relationships with our clients based on integrity, trust, accessibility and strive to deliver first-rate investment opportunities through mutual understanding and respect.

Using the expertise of our network of corporate contacts and clients, we are able to consistently research and identify potential undervalued investment opportunities in today’s evolving marketplace through our systematic research driven strategy.

Every effort is made to ensure investors are treated as individuals both in terms of the personal attention they receive as well as the investment opportunities we propose to them.

Office 3.11, Nwms Center,3rd Floor, 31 Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HJ UK
[email protected]
UK : +44 207 022 4961

Created anonymously 16th November 2015 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#291604 by HannahsDad Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:20 pm
Terms & Conditions - https://www.chase-saunders.com/terms-conditions/
Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Chase Saunders to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.

Acceptable Use Policy [AUP]
Governing Law and Exclusive Courts – This Agreement will be governed by in accordance with the laws of Marshall Islands without regard to its choice of law principles. Any legal action or proceeding arising in connection with this Agreement will be brought exclusively in courts of Marshall Islands, and the parties irrevocably consent to such personal jurisdiction and venue.

And just to be absolutely clear

In the UK, according to the Financial Services Register:
Chase Saunders Limited
(Reference number: 302958)
This is a firm that can no longer provide regulated products and services, but was previously authorised by the PRA and/or FCA

and according to the Companies House database:
Chase Saunders Ltd is a DISSOLVED UK company

and in their own words:
It is against the law to solicit U.S. persons to buy and sell commodity options, even if they are called ‘prediction’ contracts, unless they are listed for trading and traded on a CFTC-registered exchange or unless legally exempt.

#291732 by drazeni Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:30 am
I was contacted by one of their agents today (I'm in South Africa), offering to give me more information. To which I replied, send me an email. He said it's against UK regulating body's regulations to do the email thing, to which he tried hard to get me to the "create an account" page of the website, to "get more information".

I refused! Thanks for posting this for awareness, because in hindsight, I did the correct thing.
#291733 by HannahsDad Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:32 am
They share a “philosophy” with other sites

All of us at Chase Saunders are guided by a set of long-standing principles. We will serve individual investors, like you, with a clear duty of care. We work with proven, long-term investing strategies instead of the latest investment ‘boom or bust’ passing phases with a mixture of ground breaking innovative strategies. Whilst we share information on our website, we also believe it’s more important to provide individual, personalised attention and build relationships that will grow and strengthen over time.

See Winchester Management at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=116102
Hostsave Investments at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=116103
Foster Elliot at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=116107

#291736 by drazeni Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:46 am
Interestingly, I mentioned Bitcoin (I now was trying to mess with him instead). He wanted to know what investments I had. I told him **** off!

I asked him how he got my phone number, he said a "marketing agency", to which I insisted he tell me which one, he said "african gifts". I googled quickly with him on the line, couldn't find anything.. clearly made up I think. I asked what the marketing co.'s website was. He says "they don't have one". I said to him "dude! a marketing company without a website is a non-existant company. Bye!"
#291741 by AlanJones Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:11 am
drazeni wrote:He said it's against UK regulating body's regulations to do the email thing,

It is strange that he is worried about the UK regulators when their UK shell company is not actually authorised by the UK financial regulators.

Typical scammer getting flustered and spouting any old rubbish when put on the spot and finding things not going his way.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#291743 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:32 am
Investment scammers cold calling. :roll: With a hidden number and can not email. :roll:

I asked what the marketing co.'s website was. He says "they don't have one".
:roll:

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/