Information on romance scams and scammers.
#291558 by AlanJones Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:14 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +85258081313

Dear XXX

Welcome to our CMIG Private Placement Portfolio

The CMIG Asia is a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital Investments/Loans.It seeks to invest in Projects with Public and Private securities in a broad range of areas including Real estate, Energy, Oil and Gas,emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on communications, software and digital content and services.
We wish to invest in any viable projects that your company requires funding on investment capacity/Loan Application,On review of your company's Project Business Plan we shall determine on the projects possible funding.This will be a silent and Private Placement Investments.
Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's Approval.
Kind Regards,
Mauro Sincero Tito.

**** CMIG Asia Internet Email Notice **** The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is for the use only of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copy, distribution or other use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately by telephone and delete or discard this message immediately.

From the Website:
Choi Ming Investment Group
9/F Silvercord Tower 2,
30 Canton Rd, Hong Kong
Email: [email protected]
Business Telephone No: +85258081313

From the WhoIs:
Creation Date: 01-dec-2015
Expiration Date: 01-dec-2016

Registrant Name: DAVYTIS SYSTEMS
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 3226 WEST PINE STREET
Registrant City: SIOMPSON
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 67390
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9031786651
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#309070 by Ms: Vivian Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:04 am
Hi, Mr Jones:
I have gotten similar email from Choiming Group recently. They would offer me loan as well.
But how could I know this is scam? So far, there is nothing happens, and I have not been ask to paid some prepayment.
I do appreciate if you could give me your answer so I can be alert for advanced finance scam.

Regards/ Vivian
#309075 by Tim Atem Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:41 am
It is a scam. If they haven't asked for fees yet, they will soon. Please post the email you received with your personal information removed. Be sure to include any email addresses and phone numbers they're using now.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#310575 by Ms: Vivian Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:44 am
They sent the similar email to me as well. We found out it was a scammer which does not exist at all in HK when we ask for their company registration number. They offered one old number which has been expried over 10 years.