Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#291475 by Sherry JB Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:35 pm
This person posts in a number of classified ads online claiming to sell puppies....boston terriers, pugs, english bulldogs, many more. Obviously, a little research reveals there are no doggies, just scamming. The pics used are pics easily obtained online. They claim to sell for very low prices, and are shifty about their locale. First thing they want is all your info: address, etc to "ship the dog" and "transfer ownership papers". Scam. Scam. Scam. English appears to be second language, and one phone number they use is 401-702-3971.
Advertisement

#291477 by Bryon Williams Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:53 pm
(401) 702-3971
VoIP - Enflick

Title: Amazing Boston Terrier Puppies
(401) 702-3971
Street Address : Texass
City : Houston
State: TX
Zip Code : 77074

These puppies are currently on all shots and will be coming alongside with all papers. These little cuties will make a greater addition to your family. If interested about these puppies do feel free to get back to us via our email:([email protected]) or our contact number: (401) 702-3971\r\n

This is an old ad.
Category: Cats FOR SALE / ADOPTION:
Description
2 boys 2 girls all golden, have been wormed and litter trained.CONTACT VIA MY EMAIL
([email protected])
Breed: Persian PureBred
Price: 800 RM Neg.
Posted By
Mello1

Name: Cathy Farah
State > City: Johor > Mersing

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#291683 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:15 am

I just relocated to NORTH DAKOTA and if you cannot come pick up my lovely puppy,i can arrange for a safe pet delivery agency that offers safe and urgent delivery with in 4-5 hours at your home address today and on time and since am giving the pups for free rehoming, It will cost you just $400 for the flight ticket of the pup which is all what you will be paying nothing more Ok.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/