Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#291338 by AlanJones Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:59 am
From: DR WILLIAM C DUDLEY PHD DUDLEY PHD - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +15853266031

Corporate Headquarters
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York
33 Liberty Street New York, New York 10045,
United States of America (USA).

Direct Phone : +1-585-326-6031 :

FROM THE DESK OF: DR. WILLIAM C. DUDLEY PH.D.CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK(U.S.A)

ATTN :: XXX

YOUR COMPENSATION FUND PAYMENT NOTIFICATION LETTER OF FUNDS (US$2.5M).
==========================================================
This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/ inheritance file and found out that why you have not received your payment are because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.
Secondly, we have been informed that you are still dealing with none relevant officials in the appropriate department all your attempts to secure the release of the fund to you.

We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this have to stop, if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

Definitely, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as DR. WILLIAM C. DUDLEY PH.D.CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND PRESIDENT OF THE Federal Reserve BANK OF NEW YORK (U.S.A). You are being officially contacted by me today because your Unpaid Funds were Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK(U.S.A) last week because you did not complete your Claim as the Rightful beneficiary. Well known to all, THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK (U.S.A) is the Head Bank of all commercial Banks, Apex Bank here in United State Of America(USA)and the head of all African Country and its Banks and the all the entire banks in the world.

Following the three (3) day presidential executive council meeting being held here in United State Of America(USA)with delegates from the United Nations, International Monitory Fund, World Bank President, Secretary General of the newly launched Africa union, Director General West Africa Central Bank (WACB), London and Paris club respectively.

The meeting was conducted because of series of petition we received from international community world wild on inability of their Government to fulfill its obligations in payment of its foreign creditors. And how their Government, Banks payment officials in and outside the world imposed of unauthorized fee to their foreign creditors which made some of these foreign creditors owed by the Government of different nations world wild has failed to receive their over-due fund in which federal government of different nations is highly indebted.

Based on this, consequently, the United Nations, International Monitory Fund, World Bank President, Secretary General through all the apex banks in the world and some prime banks in the world have issued a press warning and statement with respect to these fraudulent acts, we has as well dispatched this press statement to about 104 countries (including the United States of America (USA),other countries )of the world, warning contractors and individuals. This notification has been on Internet and also published in more than 227 foreign newspapers/magazines and media in 42 different languages across the globe.

Now all efforts are being put into practice to chastise all corrupt Government officials that wrongly handled this creditor’s payment that tarnished government image before the international community.

This is in bid to uphold, revive and maintain their international reputation before the international community. Based on these findings after the meeting, our President, United Nations, International Monitory Fund, World Bank President, Secretary General ,have ordered all government offices in and outside the world including their central banks, all off-shore offices, Intercontinental Bank ,local Banks ,Chase Bank, E.T.C, earlier handling this payment, to stop further dealings with all the creditors and hand over all the creditors files to my office so as to avoid and curtail such official misconduct and deliberate delay of foreign creditors payment under a flimsy reason or the other.

I want to inform you that, I, DR. WILLIAM C. DUDLEY PH.D.CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK (U.S.A) WITH OUR PRESIDENT, United Nations, International Monitory Fund, World Bank President, Secretary General has stepped into the payment of all, every foreign contractors, inheritance, compensation funds payment debt owed by the Federal Government of world, in which you are among the creditors enlisted for the payment.

We want to inform you now that every arrangement has been concluded by us. Your payment has been programmed and transited, now waiting for you to re-confirm your full contact details as follows for confirmation/verification.

But surprisingly, I was visited in my office today, by three foreigners, really these gentlemen were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they came to collect your Inheritance, compensation /Contract funds bill sum of (US$2.5 Million) which rightfully belongs to you as shown in your file with us, on your behalf and by your authorization.

Note that they actually tendered some vital documents which proved that you actually sent them for the collection of these funds.

Below is the list of the documents which they tendered to me DR. WILLIAM C. DUDLEY PH.D.CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK (U.S.A) today:
1. Letter of Administration.
2. High court Injunction.
3. Order to release.

Due to the nature of my job, I cannot afford to make any mistake in releasing these funds to anyone except you who is the recognized true beneficiary to these funds. I finally, I told them to come back Next Week so that I can verify this from you first.

Kindly clarify us on this issue if they are from you before we make this Payment to them.
Note that for security reasons you have been assigned a code/password which is (TKK97061BHU), please note that this code is the reference number for your transfer and it’s being disclosed to you alone, and guard this with jealously and all your email response should carry this code as the subject. Contact me immediately.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Furnish us with the below details:
A : Your full name :
B : Your full contact address :
C : Your private telephone and fax number :
D : Copy of your ID must be attached as means of identification :
E : Amount due for transfer to your account :
F: Your Next Of Kin Contact details, such his or her contact address in full, telephone no, email contact address E.T.C.
G: Your Full Bank Account coordinates where your funds will be transferred into for you.

Upon confirmation of this details from you today, Your fund will be directed to your account in less dawn 48 hours because your fund have already programmed.

Call me as soon as you receive this message on my Direct Tel: +1-585-326-6031
Reply through my below email contact address or through my direct personal contact email address ([email protected])

WE ANTICIPATE YOUR CO-OPERATION.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. WILLIAM C. DUDLEY PH.D.CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK (U.S.A)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement