Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#291335 by AlanJones Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:54 am
Reply-to: john gabriel - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999176396

Money Transfer Control Number MTCN 9555965109

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY::

Be informed that the sum of Five thousand dollars($4000.00 USD) has already been sent to you via our Western Union Money Transfer
office as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full overdue payment, a total sum of $2.5Million USD, via Western Union by the Ministry of Finance.

I tried contacting you to give you the necessary information to enable you pick up your funds but I couldn't get through yesterday,
so I decided to email you the MTCN and sender’s name so that you can pickup the $4000.00 to enable us send another $4000.00 by
tomorrow.As you know already we will be sending you $4000.00only per day. And it was agreed that you are to pay the Clearance Certificate charges which is $95usd only before you can be able to pick up your first payment, do take note of this, that you are to pay the $95usd before picking up your first payment.

Go to any Western Union office in your locality to pick up the $4000.00 which is currently active and endeavor to call me as soon as you get this mail as the only Operation Manager in charge of your payment, and I will send you another payment tomorrow once you pick up this very first one, track the $4000.00 USD today.

Below is the western union information to pick up the $4000.00 USD;which you will be receiving daily after you send the Transfer Clearance Certificate charges of $95 only and it will serve as re-confirmation of your payment file in this office.

NOTE:That you cannot pick up these funds if the Transfer Clearance Certificate charges is not paid for.

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global

Money Transfer Control Number MTCN 9555965109
Senders First Name: Ifeanyi
Senders Last Name: Enugwu
Amount:$4000 USD

Be advised that the $4000.00USD Transfer Clearance Certificate is compulsory as I was told, that is the only fee to be paid before you can receive your payment completely. direct contact and telephone number.(+229 99176396), email ([email protected])

Regards.
Mr. john gabriel

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement