Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250148 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 7:00 am
XXX,

The eagle eye of the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) just pictured a
wrong transfer and we are now wan to know if you have receive your
fund or not.

If you are not receive your fund,please tell us the problem that
holding you to receive your fund so that the Financial Intelligence
Unit (FIU) will investigating the transaction and make sure that we
find out what is holding the BNP Paribas Bank, transfer the fund to your
account since you have provide them your bank account, because we have
traced the money and the transfer bears your name.

We are waiting for you to tell us what's holding you to receive your
fund from BNP Paribas Bank.

Sincerely Regards

Dr John Drysdale,
Head of Investigations Financial Intelligence Unit
TEL/: ++4470254088459
Fx/ +44 (0) 7045767067
landline +44 (0) 7024092573
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#250884 by AlanJones Wed May 13, 2015 6:45 am
XXX,

After proper investigation done by the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) regarding your unpaid fund with BNP Paribas Bank. We found out you were not paid because of financial irregularities by bank BNP Paribas Bank to its client and therefore have withdrew your payment from their bank to First American Bank London Branch.

You are hereby authorized by the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) to contact now the paying bank First American Bank London Branch for further transfer of your fund with the below Email address.

Contact person: Tom Smith
Phone number: +44 7452267067

Whatever happens do not relent to contact us immediately

Dr John Drysdale,
Head of Investigations Financial Intelligence Unit

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#291153 by AlanJones Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:26 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447459172894 & +13526428470

ATTENTION: XXX

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER,

You are welcome to BNP Paribas Private Bank London. We are wishing you a pleasant banking relationship and hope you will exploit and enjoy all the banking advantages that put us ahead of other banks.

We wish to inform you that we have appointed Mr. Will Darling to oversea the processing of your payment, you are required to contact him after reading this mail. He is the financial consultant we have nominated to assist you with the tedious processes involved in getting this funds to you. Please do this immediately and get back to me. It is very important that you report back to me so that it will give us an ample opportunity to monitor the process and within 2 days of establishing communication, Mr. Will Darling will assist you in the processes that will facilitate the transfer of your funds into your account.

Mr Will Darling is a financial consultant with Kapital Sigorta whom we have appointed to oversea the smooth transfer of the money to your account. He is an expert in this and I expect you to work closely and cooperatively with him to achieve success in the transaction. He will guide you properly and professionally towards getting the money smoothly into your account. He has all your contact details already. And he assured me that he will do his best to have an online account set up for you within the next 1 or 2 days. His details are as follows:

Name: Mr Will Darling
Phone: +1 352 642 8470

He also requests that you give him your mobile phone number so that he can send you sms from time to time to brief you on the situation of things as that will be faster than email. Please follow up urgently. You can write him and copy this mail to him as confirmation. In everything please keep me posted always. Let us know if you establish communication with Mr. Will Darling so that we will also follow it up here.

We are looking forward for a good business relationship with you to make more money. We sincerely appreciate your co-operations and for us to serve you better. Thanks for Banking with us. Call me for more details on my number stated below.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Jeffery Krogh.
Director of Institutional Banking
BNP Paribas Private Bank
(“BNPP Private Bank”)
Address. 10 Harewood Avenue
London, Greater London NW1 6AA
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +44 745 9172 894

BNP Paribas Private Bank. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: Address. 10 Harewood Avenue London, Greater London NW1 6AA. BNP Paribas Private Bank adheres to the principles of the Banking Code. A copy of the Code is available on request.

#291154 by AlanJones Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:27 am

Attention: XXX

Dear Sir,

We have the mandate of Mr Jeffery as financial consultants to
immediately facilitate the transfer of your funds
to you. I wish to reiterate the fact that we are not a bank. We are a
reputable financial
consultancy firm. Our job is to liaise the with bank to ensure that the
money in question is transferred without any problem. We have facilitated
this type of transfers severally and I guarantee you that everything about
this transfer will go smoothly.

What I need from you is your maximum cooperation. When I tell you to do
anything or to give me any information, please don't hesitate to do it.
This is a huge amount of money and America is very strict with monetary
movements lately. I will do everything possible to ensure that an online
account is activated for you as soon as possible. Kindly send to me your full name and address.

As soon as the account is ready I will send you the details. Stand by for
more information.

Yours Sincerely,

Will Darling

#291323 by AlanJones Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 am
Tel. No.: +447459172894

ATTENTION: XXX

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER,

You are welcome to BNP Paribas Private Bank London. We are wishing you a pleasant banking relationship and hope you will exploit and enjoy all the banking advantages that put us ahead of other banks.

I acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your return mail. I am glad that you have established communication with Mr. Will Darling of Kapital Sigorta, I wish to advise you that you should try and comply with his directives for the smooth creation of your online account that will enable you to transfer your funds by your humble self to your account anywhere in the world. As soon as your online account is set-up, he will provide you with the account details and also will guide you for the transfer into your account.

We are looking forward for a good business relationship with you to make more money. We sincerely appreciate your co-operations and for us to serve you better. Thanks for Banking with us. Call me for more details on my number stated below.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Jeffery Krogh.
Director of Institutional Banking
BNP Paribas Private Bank
(“BNPP Private Bank”)
Address. 10 Harewood Avenue
London, Greater London NW1 6AA
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +44 745 9172 894

BNP Paribas Private Bank. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: Address. 10 Harewood Avenue London, Greater London NW1 6AA. BNP Paribas Private Bank adheres to the principles of the Banking Code. A copy of the Code is available on request.