Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#261866 by AlanJones Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:03 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22520011011

Attn: XXX

Greeting to you; it’s very important I hear from you because of your fund transaction in Africa before. We really noticed that someone you called your partner wanted to introduced another person on your behalf to clam this fund. Call me on phone for more explanation on your fund transaction. I believe you can still remember this fund transaction I am talking about. You are the new beneficiary of this fund in question.

Thanks for your understanding,
Regards
Mr. Jim Tito Jakama
Director General Africards Visa Company.
Telephone:+22520011011: Exten 456
Direct Personal Email : [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#291000 by AlanJones Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:17 am
Tel. No.: +22546382316

Let me inform you that you are delaying to receive your fund. We have asked you before to open account so that we can wire your fund directly into your account. We have agreed with our corresponding Bank of America that the transfer will be done by them and they accepted.
You should get your bank account and send to him so that we can give instruction to bank of America to wire your fund.
Regards
Mr. Jim Tito Jakama
Telephone:+22546382316

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#293052 by AlanJones Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:47 am

May I inform you in view of time that you ought to be time conscious regarding the payment and the issuance of the Clearance to be sure of the immediate release your funds on hold. Note that It will very imperative you act in accord with the time grace given to you to avoid any hitch on your funds transaction.

We therefore are expecting your candid response to secure the Clearance to ensure the earliest release of your funds.

Regards
Mr. Jim Tito Jakama

#295500 by AlanJones Thu May 19, 2016 2:18 am

We received your last mail and the content was well understood and noted. We know its complete impossible for you to believe all we have been telling you concerning this transaction. We also understand that it’s very hard for you to be able to make the payment for the Clearance certificate to ensure the earliest release of your funds into your account.

We have contact an investor who accepted to give the loan to you for enable you secure the Clearance certificate that was requested. The investor will wire this fund direct into your account.

Because of that, we want you to send to us your bank details as follows.
Bank name and address
Swift code
Account number
Account name
Bank iban code
Account holders address and phone number

Immediately we receive these details from you, the fund will be transfer into your account without delay.

Regards
Mr. Jim Tito Jakama