Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#282043 by Mike Wilson Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:57 am
www.royalshepherds.com

Tell : (209) 730-8370
EMAIL : [email protected]

Domain Name: ROYALSHEPHERDS.COM
Registrar: DREAMHOST, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 431
Whois Server: whois.dreamhost.com
Referral URL: http://www.dreamhost.com
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 27-nov-2015
Creation Date: 27-nov-2015
Expiration Date: 27-nov-2016

If you received any emails from this scammer please post them here in this thread.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#290753 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:59 pm
Tray Lawson [email protected] wrote:

Hello xxx. Thank for contacting me about getting leo. he is still available and if you want to know the process of having him shipped to you, get back and let me know and i will tell you all the process to have him and i can ship him today and you will have him deliver to you on Wednesday morning. so get back and let me know.
Thanks and waiting

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#290754 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:17 pm
The proof of the scam - asking for an untraceable Money Gram payment.

You will need any national document to pick him up from your airport, be it a driver license or national ID. So that would be all you will need to pick him up from your airport when he arrived. yes you will be doing a money gram from walmart using my details, so in my next mail, i will send you my details which you will be using to send the money gram and also we are more happy to let you have him as you have convinced and proven to us that you will give him the best care and love. that what we are looking for each of pups.

Hello xxxxxx,Just go to any Walmart or ACE Cash Express to make the Money Gram payment.Here is my information to process payment via money gram

Take the info below and cash to complete payment

Recipient:Christopher Emmanuel

State: Virginia
City: Richmond
Zipcode: 23218
Amount :$550

Please come back to me with the Senders name and reference number or a picture of the receipt.

The associated fake pet shipping company

http://www.skypet-movers-co.org
Birmingham Office:+1 (205) 267-4684
Corporate Office:+1 (484) 352-289

The part about refundable insurance is just pet scammer nonsense to steal more money from the victims.

Dear Client,
This is to notify you that we are in possession of your Male German shepherd registered for delivery. He has been checked and confirmed healthy for flight.
As per USDA guidelines on pet shipment, it is an absolute requirement that a pet be check and examine for at least three (3) hours prior to the time of flight. We have carried out all necessary test and examination and your dog is healthy enough to fly.

Information on your shipment;

Sender ..............................................................................Tray Lawson
Departure Airport............................. Richmond International Airport

<removed victims information to protect privacy>

Pet Tracking Number: < removed >
Tracking link: Click here

You are required to notify us if the above information is not correct.

All necessary flight arrangements for your puppy has been made but unfortunately your puppy will not be able to get on a flight due to the fact that your puppy does not have a standard valid Life Pet Travel Insurance Policy.

Vet & health conformation papers ......... Processed {valid}
- As per USDA guidelines, it's a requirement that the vet/health conformation certificates be issued within 10 days of travel, our veterinarians have examine and conform them, the certificates have been processed and validated.

Life Pet Travel Insurance Policy ......... Processed {invalid}
- As per USDA guidelines, it's mandatory that a Life Pet Travel Insurance Policy be provided when flying a pet below 6 (six) months out of States.

We have check-in your puppy with our evening flight which is due to depart at 20:00 but the Pet Control Department needs the above mentioned insurance policy without which your puppy will not be able to get on a flight and as a result might be quarantined for a time period of at least 9 (nine) weeks.

TEMPORAL TRANSPORTATION DETAILS.

Terminal (b-clause) ---------Confirmed
Class ( B-Urgent)----------Unconfirmed

P/S ... Details can be altered if time schedule is not maintained.

Delivery details will be emailed by our automatic email server.
Puppy is matriculated for transportation, but we are facing a little problem with the Insurance and Quarantine Service Centre Pet Control Department which is the first Port of check-out.
It's an absolute requirement that the said Insurance certification be provided before we can proceed with the delivery of your puppy.
Resolution; You are required to provide funds for us to process the Insurance Policy and proceed with the delivery of your puppy.

Note; The fee is re-fund-able upon delivery of your puppy in cash.

The certificate needs to be provided within 24 Hours otherwise your puppy will be placed under Quarantine for the next 9 (nine) months, and the parties related to the puppy will be charged for pet abuse, the airport veterinarians also recommended that the puppy be administered Anti-Pressure Vaccines so his body temperature will be stable while on the flight, the vaccines have been administered.

Total cost for all this is drafted below;

Requirement

AMOUNT/QTY TOTAL

INSURANCE POLICY ................................... 810 (USD)
VACCINES ...................................... 125.00 (USD)

GRAND TOTAL ...........................935.00 USD ($841.00 - FULLY REFUNDABLE)

NOTE THAT,THIS SHOULD BE PAID AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS NOTIFICATION. BE ADVISE YOU WILL HAVE A REFUND OF 841.00 USD INCLUDING THE TRANSFER FEE AFTER SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY AND WE EXPECT YOU TO PRESENT THE REFUNDABLE RECEIPT OF THE INSURANCE POLICY WHICH WE SHALL FAX OR EMAIL TO YOU.
ONCE WE PROCESS THE CERTIFICATE, WE SHALL FAX IT TO THE PET CONTROL DEPARTMENT HEAD QUARTERS SO THAT THE DELIVERY TICKETS WILL BE APPROVED.

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT

Payment should be sent via MONEY GRAM directly to our Head office located in

Virginia

Send your payment to the following details;

Receiver (First Name) ..................... Wezley

Receiver (Last Name) ............................ Reid

(Destination)

State .............................................. Virginia
City & Zip Code ............................ Richmond- 23503
Destination Country .............................................. USA
NB;

Simply copy the above info and go to the closest MONEY GRAM argent location and fill out a complete send-form with the above info, hand over the form alongside your money to the agent clerk and ask them to do a money transfer, Once it's done they will issue you a receipt, once you get the receipt call us right back.

Confirm with us once your payment is sent and we will process the paperwork and email you a refundable insurance receipt that you will need to print out and sign. Your refunds will be available at the time of arrival at your door steps after landing Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport. This will be issued to you by our delivery agents.

Once you present the receipt to our delivery agents,they will issue your refunds in cash including your transfer charges.

Best Regards
Pet Dept.
SkyPet Movers
Email: Click here

It is ALWAYS a scam