Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#290731 by Lyndsie Marnon Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:14 pm
I recently contacted a private seller to buy a 2010 honda accord, he is scamming people please see info and watch out:

1 E Chase St Ste 1104Baltimore
MD 21202
Phone: 443-821-0588

CANADA

1100 Avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal, QC H3B 2S2, Canada

PHONE: 438-500-1625

Email Us: [email protected]
http://www.newgenerationsautomovers.com

CORRESPONDENCE

Hello, thanks for the interest you have in buying my Used 2010 Honda Accord EX-L. Let me tell you a few words about the car.
My Used 2010 Honda Accord EX-L with automatic transmission is in immaculate condition with 67,300 km, rust free, The car runs very well. The interior looks great. The title is clear, it is not a salvage one. The car is like a new one, in perfect conditions, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever. a genuine road runner. The car is in excellent working condition, no scratches, no flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking condition. No accident record and comes with a clear title. The price of the car is $8000. I'll try not to explain all the reasons why I'm selling my car at this kind of price. I'm selling the car at this price because I just finished a divorce with my wife and I had decided to move to USA for my new job. I left the car With the New Generations Auto Movers warehouse in Montreal Quebec, Canada because my date line at work was due. I want to sell this car because my company already offer me a brand new Jeep as my service car and i have also bought a 2015 Toyota Highlander as my personal car. That is why i want to sell this car. The car is in a perfect working condition.

New Generations Auto Movers is ready to deliver the car anywhere and they are an escrow service company that will help me deliver the car to any customer that i have for my car. The price of the car is $8000 which includes all the delivery costs and the payment will be done to New Generations Auto Movers. You will make a deposit of 50% of the price of the car to New Generations Auto Movers and they will hold the money and ship the car to you. When you receive the car, you have 14 days to test drive the car and if you are satisfy with the car, you complete the remaining balance to New Generations Auto Movers so that they should pay me. But if for any reason you are not satisfy with the car after the 14 days inspection period, you return the car to New Generations Auto Movers and they will refund your money. But I know you will not find any reason to return the car because it's exactly as describe and the pictures tells it all. The 50% deposit is refundable, and is just a security measure to make sure that you are serious.

The car is exactly as shown in the pictures and the pictures were taken when preparing the car for sale.
Please, if you are really serious in buying the car and want to complete this transaction with me, kindly email me your delivery address such as your full names, home address and phone number let me forward it to New Generations Auto Movers and they will contact you and you finalize the transaction with you.
You can as well go through New Generations Auto Movers website and read more about their services and the company profile. Here is the website address of New Generations Auto Movers http://www.newgenerationsautomovers.com/ Their contact info is also listed on the site. If you need more pictures of the car,let me know.

Thank you
Jacob
Advertisement

#290733 by TerranceBoyce Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:40 pm
As a general rule, if a seller mentions using escrow for anything other than the purchase of land or property (a house or building) then walk away - you're being scammed.

The second rule with buying any car is that you should NEVER buy a car you haven't seen and inspected yourself.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#290741 by Terminator5 Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:59 pm
Fake Escrow Company . USA and Canada . Fake Addresses . Voip telephone numbers .

newgenerationsautomovers.com

(443) 821-0588

Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Westminster, MD
VoIP - Bandwidth SMSEnabled

1 E Chase St Ste 1104 Baltimore {Fake Address Belongs to another legitimate company}

(438) 500-1625

Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Pointe-Claire, QC
Landline - Iristel Inc.

1100 Avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal . { Fake Address is actually Windsor Station }

Customer Security, Escrow YOUR SECURITY,New Generation's Auto Movers Customer Safety Guiding Buyers and Sellers Safely Through the Online Escrow Process.

New Generation's Auto Movers Escrow service reduces the potential risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third party that collects, holds and disburses funds according to Buyer and Seller instructions.
New Generation's Auto Movers is an accredited company which acts as a secure third party to protect the Buyer and Seller. New Generation's Auto Movers safe harbor takes several steps to protect both the Buyer and Seller against fraud. If the merchandise is fraudulent or the buyer is not satisfy with it, it gives the Buyer the chance to return the merchandise within 14 days before payment is released to the Seller and get a full refund. The Buyer has a set number of days (14 days) to inspect the merchandise, to accept it, reject it or claim non-delivery. In case that the merchandise is not as described by the seller, the buyer will get a full refund. Funds will not be released to the Seller until the buyer has received and approved the items he or she is purchasing. This eliminates the concern for non-shipment of goods

Auto Auction Transport – A Promising Service

The New Generation's Auto Movers Promise

Auction sellers and buyers trust New Generation's Auto Movers. to move any vehicle, in any condition, because we offer the best prices and customer service available in the industry. Moving vehicles is a challenging and complicated process; leave all the details to our expert drivers and staff members, and you’ll receive door-to-door delivery without a single hassle.

Superior Options for Auction Sellers
If you’re an auction seller, contract with us for prompt shipment of your vehicle the moment it sells. This can be an added benefit in your auction listing, and might become the difference between one that sells and one that is sadly ignored. Work with New Generation's Auto Movers and give your buyers the absolute best in service and quality. By lining up the transportation process before you even sell the vehicle, you offer a premium service to all your would-be buyers, and this is an added bonus that will not be overlooked.
Moving Cars in Any Condition

According to recent statistics, nearly 90% of cars and trucks sold at auction will not pass the inspection to be certified as street legal. This means driving the vehicle from state to state will not be a legal option. Likewise, a great number of auctioned cars no longer run, and are often purchased for materials.

New Generation's Auto Movers has the skills and fleet to move any vehicle, in any condition from auto auctions. Once you purchase your vehicle from auto auction, we can either ship directly to you, or to a trusted mechanic. Likewise, if you’re an auction seller, contract with us for prompt shipment of your vehicle the moment it sells. This can be an added benefit of your auction listing, and can be the difference between one that sells and one that is sadly ignored. Work with New Generation's Auto Movers and give your buyers the absolute best in service and quality!
Winning The Auction is only half of the way

Every year, thousands of cars, boats and other vehicles are sold at auto auctions across the United States. A large number of these vehicle sales happen exclusively online. There are different auto auction sites which offer exclusive auto auction services.

The world’s most popular online auction site, eBay.com, even has a section completely dedicated to the buying and selling of automobiles, but finding the perfect car,boat, truck, motorcycle, or RV is just half the battle.

Once you located the vehicle of your dreams, the next step is to get your purchase transported directly to you. Vehicles bought at an online auction almost always mean buyers and sellers reside in different cities and states, so transporting the auctioned car remains the final challenge. At New Generation's Auto Movers, we specialize in assisting auction buyers and sellers in the auto transport process, and guarantee the highest level of service to ship your car or truck.

Top Questions

How much is the Escrow service fees

Escrow service fees is as low as 2% of the total purchase price of the item.
Who pays for the Escrow service fees
Buyer or Seller (or Broker if applicable) can pay this fee, or it may be split between them.

If the seller have agreed to pay for the Escrow service fees, the Escrow service fees will be automatically deducted from the total sales price of the item. If the Escrow service fees is agreed to be paid by the purchaser, it will be automatically added to the purchase price of the merchandise. The Fee is determined by purchase price and the level of service

What forms of payment does Escrow Service accept?
Escrow Service accepts Cash Deposit, Credit Card, Ukash, Money Order, Wire Transfers, Check and in some cases PayPal. Restrictions Apply. Each method of payment takes a different length of time to process.
Buyer payments submitted to New Generation's Auto Movers Escrow service by credit card or PayPal, while guaranteed secured to our trust account, are subject to a mandatory Seven business day hold for funds to fully clear to our account. By law, Escrow is prevented from releasing funds until they have fully cleared. We apologize for any delay or inconvenience, and will release funds the first business day funds are available.

How do Sellers get paid?
When the transaction is complete, New Generation's Auto Movers. sends funds to the Seller via their chosen disbursement
What is an Inspection Period, when does it start, and how long does it last?
The Inspection Period is the specified amount of time agreed upon by both parties in which the Buyer may examine the merchandise/domain(s) after receipt.

The time frame selected for the Buyer can range between 1 to 14 days and must be agreed upon by both parties at the beginning of the transaction. The Inspection Period begins when the Buyer marks the item as received or New Generation's Auto Movers confirms the merchandise has been delivered to the address in the Buyer's escrow profile. The Buyer must accept or reject the goods within this period. If the Buyer has rejected and returned an item, the Seller will be provided with 5 days to examine the merchandise.
Buyers and Sellers should make sure the inspection period provides adequate time for any authentication and/or appraisal process that may be necessary to complete the transaction.

How long does the escrow process take?
It depends upon 1) the inspection period agreed upon by both parties; 2) the Buyer's payment method; 3) Delivery time from Seller to Buyer; Generally, most escrow purchases can take from 2 to 14 days.
Who pays for shipping?

During the agreement of terms, the Buyer and Seller agree who's paying for shipping, but the Buyer will initially pay at the time of shipment.
If the Buyer is responsible for the shipping charges, the shipping amount is specified during the agreement phase and added to the total purchase price.
What if the Buyer does not like the items?

The Buyer has the Inspection Period (a length of time agreed to by both parties) to approve the items. If dissatisfied, the Buyer must return the items to the Seller. Once the Seller has received the items and confirmed that they are in satisfactory condition,New Generation's Auto Movers.will release the funds back to the Buyer.

What if the Buyer forgets to accept or decline the items online ?
New Generation's Auto Movers. will release funds to the Seller at the end of the Inspection Period, as long as the Buyer has not declined the items and New Generations Auto Movers. has verified the Buyer's receipt.
Please note that New Generations Auto Movers.does reserve the right to send a 48 hour notice if the inspection period is started and ended without buyer participation.

How do Sellers get paid?
New Generation's Auto Movers may release funds to the Seller after the Inspection Period has ended. The Inspection Period is agreed upon by both parties and commences once the Buyer confirms receipt or New Generation's Auto Movers.confirms delivery of merchandise or registrant information to the Buyer's address on file. In the event the transaction closes without involvement from the Buyer, a 48 hour notice may be sent to the Buyer.
Funds are released to the Seller the same or next business day after successful completion of a transaction and upon verification by New Generation's Auto Movers. In most cases, payment is sent to the Seller by check, but Sellers can select other payment methods for an additional delivery fee.

What if there is a disagreement during the transaction? What is dispute resolution?
Once the Seller rejects the merchandise/domain on the New Generation's Auto Movers.site (considered the Dispute Date), the Buyer and Seller have fourteen calendar days (considered the Negotiation Period) to resolve their dispute. If the Buyer and Seller have not resolved the dispute within the fourteen day Negotiation Period, the Buyer and Seller are provided a second fourteen day period (considered the Arbitration Commencement Period). During the fourteen day Arbitration Commencement Period, the Buyer and Seller are required to start dispute resolution
If New Generation's Auto Movers.has not received proof of binding arbitration from the Buyer or Seller by the end of the Arbitration Commencement Period, New Generation's Auto Movers.is authorized to close the transaction and refund the Buyer.

Ship Your Car Now offers competitive auto transport and car shipping rates. We can provide a fast, free, no-obligation quote and are committed to working with you through the entire process.
Our relianle drivers will ship your car to the address that you specify on your auto transport quote. We work hard to ensure your car is delivered where you want it so that you don’t have to. Call now or contact us to schedule your door to door .

Domestic Freight

Ship Your Car Now offers competitive auto transport and car shipping rates. We can provide a fast, free, no-obligation quote and are committed to working with you through the entire process.
Our relianble drivers will ship your car to the address that you specify on your auto transport quote. We work hard to ensure your car is delivered where you want it so that you don’t have to. Call now or contact us to schedule your door to door .

Air Frieght

We have been the TOP priority in the USA because we for the fastest and safest means of Air transportation of goods when it is urgently needed.No matter the weight of the item,we have one of the best Air shipping line department ready to ship your car anytime to your location.our planes are New and our pilots provide the best service to you.

Ocean Freight

We use this method to ship cars internationally. With this method of transport you can buy a car and ship to any part of the world and very low cost.

We know that choosing an auto transport company can be very stressful and we strive to make it as easy as possible for you. Here is a little bit of information about our auto transport services.

New Generation's Auto Transport has been shipping cars for over many years and has made customer satisfaction its number one priority. We are not a broker and we never broker our cars out to other car shipping carriers. What makes us different from other car shipping companies? Well it is very simple, we have an outstanding record for car shipping service satisfaction (review our testimonials) and we offer friendly and efficient customer service. Our auto shipping service is second to none.

Our car shipping service is not only our business, but our life, and we will treat your auto like it was our own. We don't just say we are the #1 Auto Transporter....we actually "work hard" to be the #1 Auto Transporter.

Our car shipping service is prompt and highly efficient. All of our auto carriers are open rack car carriers (just like the ones used to deliver new cars to dealerships).

Our car shipping rates always include insurance coverage and we never have any hidden fees.

Car Transportation is a combination of safe, timely, dependable and friendly service.

Our Vision

100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Price Beat Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We staff only the most trustworthy and talented drivers in the vehicle transport industry. We have such tremendous faith in our team and technologies, we absolutely guarantee your complete satisfaction. If you are not happy with our professional services, we will do everything possible to make it right, every time.

Price Beat Guarantee

Our structured price-beat guarantee means you can rest assured you’re getting the best deal available. From the moment you conntract with us, if you see a better price from any competitor, we guarantee we will match or beat that price. Even better, if you’ve received a quote from a different carrier, show us and we’ll beat it by 10%. We guarantee our services

Company profile

We Move Any Vehicle, In Any Condition- Running/Non-Running

We Move Any Vehicle, In Any Condition- Running/Non-Running

At New Generations Auto Movers, we pride ourselves on having the expertise and technology to move any type of vehicle. Whether you have a car, truck, motorcycle, or boat, our team knows how to handle it with care. We transport medium to heavy duty vehicles in any running condition; even those that won’t start at all.

Nationwide Door to Door Delivery

We handle every last detail in the transportation of your car or boat. New Generations Auto Movers covers all routes across the United States, and feature complete door to door pickup and delivery. Once you sign the contract, the rest is up to us!

Testimonials And Reviews

I wanted to thank New Generations Auto Movers and the employees for their great service. They have done everything that they promised they were going to do. I am very satisfied with their service and looking forward to working with them if I should have any further transportation needs. Joey & Evelyn RobertoSt. Augustine, FL

Address lookup

canonical name newgenerationsautomovers.com.
aliases
addresses 194.36.0.241

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom newgenerationsautomovers.com"...
Domain Name: NEWGENERATIONSAUTOMOVERS.COM
Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. DANMARK - FILIAL AF ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. USA
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 106
Whois Server: whois.ascio.com
Referral URL: http://www.ascio.com
Name Server: DNS1.123HJEMMESIDE.DK
Name Server: DNS2.123HJEMMESIDE.DK
Name Server: DNS3.123HJEMMESIDE.DK
Updated Date: 15-feb-2016
Creation Date: 15-feb-2016
Expiration Date: 15-feb-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 18:57:07 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.ascio.com with "newgenerationsautomovers.com"...
Domain Name: newgenerationsautomovers.com
Registry Domain ID: 2003002792_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ascio.com
Registrar URL: http://www.ascio.com
Updated Date: 2016-02-15T18:31:17Z
Creation Date: 2016-02-15T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-02-15T18:31:13Z
Registrar: Ascio Technologies, Inc
Registrar IANA ID: 106
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +44.2070159370
Domain Status: OK