Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#290729 by stevedude2 Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:49 pm
This scammer is replying to my CL resume post. Work from home printing checks, laundering money. he is using 909-267-6721 and [email protected]. Removed we do not suggest baiting or implying (BW)

Text 1: Hello Are you still looking for part-time or more hours with a flexible schedule job if so kindly get back to me at [email protected] i Urgently need a replacement for someone,student or you need extra income,It is a part-time job,two hours in any three (4) days in a week perhaps Monday,Wednesday and Thursday Sathurday or Monday,Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday and you can choose any preferable.Let me know if you are serious about this.

Text 2: Please get back to me at [email protected]

Text 3: Get back to me at my email ([email protected] ) if you are really serious about this

Text 4: This work require you to have a computer connected to a working printer,let me know if you ave both requirement and if you re interested..and get back to me..ASAP

Text 5: Okay will do that your job is to print bill payment and envelop it then drop at the nearest USPS Store or drop off box,USPS will pickup all this bill payment and dispatch it to each address at my expense.Text me back let me know if you re interested in this job...I will be waiting to read back from you.Thanks

Text 6:All You will need is a business pack of VersaCheck Paper (Business Check perhaps Form #1000 or Form #3000 or any form compatible with Business checks which cost $19 to get started..Text me back let me know if you got my text clear and understand Now..and let me know if you are still interested

Text 7: OK Text this contact Information for check up:and records..
Name:- Address:- City:- State:- Zip code:- Phone Number:- Marital Statue:-

Text 8: All you will need to to get started is a business pack of Versa Check Paper (Business Check perhaps Form #1000 or Form #3000 or any form compatible with Business checks let me know if you can get these suppliers today so you will be able to get stated.
Advertisement