Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#287793 by Tim Atem Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:45 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

................................My name is Barr. Roland Mark,can we work and share this project together. If interested get email back for more details Please reply to this email.: [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.148.100.52
Originating ISP: Togotelecom, Togo
City: Lomé
Country of Origin: Togo
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#287898 by Tim Atem Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:21 am
He's using the [email protected] email address.

Thanks for your prompt response towards my proposal. First of all, I want to assure you that what I have brought before you is as clear as a daylight which will never endanger your position in any way. Regarding my present position in my country as a legal practitioner and luminary, as such,there is no way I can indulge in any illegitimate activities that will bring a hold instrument to my profession or tarnish my image in the society. I contacted you into this matter due to your surname or common name similarity with my late client. As the personal attorney to late Engr.Paulo, it is my responsibility to retrieve his assets and clear his name since his wife and only female child who are statutorily his next of kin died alongside of him in the ghastly automobile accident.

I am Barrister.Roland Mark, a legal practitioner and principal attorney working in all areas of the family court jurisdiction. I am married with two kids, a boy and a girl and the name of my Wife is Mrs.Ester Mark, I am living here in my country called Togo Republic and also my late client was living here with his family before they died together in a car accident. I have been the personal attorney to Late Engr.Paulo,for a period of five years before he met his untimely death with all members of his family. Ever since then, I have done everything possible to trace his relatives without any luck. Most of his properties were vandalized by hoodlums and some overgrown by weeds as there is no one to look after them.

You may or may not be directly related to Late Engr.Paulo,but understand that I really made a thorough inquiry and was convinced that he had no known living relatives as he came to Togo some time in 1978 as an orphan, so I want you to understand that there is no atom of risk involved in this transaction because it is I as his personal attorney that has been mandated to provide his next of kin (relation), therefore whosoever I present to the bank will be accepted and will be approved as his legitimate next of kin. I have searched long for his relatives, hence he didn't include anybody as his next of kin, to his estates both in the bank and other places. The management had planned to invoke their abandoned property decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me, you can imagine that? I was my late client's personal attorney, so I was privileged to his transaction with the bank. I will establish you with my veto power as the supposed next of kin since this have to be certified by my office.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to Late Engr.Paulo ,so that the funds will be transferred into your designate bank account in your country for our onward sharing and for our mutual benefit, and for your assistance towards the completion of this transaction, I suggest we share the money 50/50 hence we both will join hands together towards the successful closure of this claim with the bank.The greatest advantage we have in this together is the fact that both of you have the same surname or common name and the main fact is that whosoever I present to the bank as a " Heir" will certainly inherit the funds. Meanwhile, the first and fore-most step to take now is to send an application for claim to the bank so as to avert the stipulated time frame imposed on us by the bank for the legal next of kin to my late client to forward application, therefore upon receiving your positive response, I will instruct you on what to do and the way forward.Please write as soon as possible indicating your interest in this transaction. I can be reached via +228 96558959 and will want you to send me your telephone number for easy communication.I hope to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,

Barrister.Roland Mark.

#290710 by Tim Atem Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 am
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +228-90945840

Hello Dear,

How are you with your family?

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner Moza Rashid Alghufli
from Dubai United Arab Emirates Presently I am in Dubai United Arab
Emirates and meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts in which you
tried so much to assist me in transferring the funds out our my bank
custody, but despite the fact that our plan failed us because you
stopped communicating with me which I don’t know what happened and why
you have failed to complete the transaction with me.

However, I paid the sum of $800.000.00 Eight Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars Only to you with ATM VISA CARD which I registered t the
DHL delivery courier company so that they will deliver the ATM CARD to
your home address for pick up/collection, because I do not have enough
time to inform you earlier before i left to Dubai United Arab Emirates
for my business trip. Therefore you have to contact the DHL customer
care service and instruct them to give you the laid own rules and
directives on how the ATM parcel be delivered to your address in your
country.

Contact person

DR. BENSOM LOPE
DIRECTOR DHL COURIER COMPANY
Email: ([email protected])
Telephone: +22890945840

Kindly contact them now and do follow up their directives to make sure
that that ATM PARCEL is delivered to you in safe hand and you will go to
your nearest ATM machine to cash out the entire amount US $800.000.00
and use the money for your compensation for your efforts so far to
assist me claim the inheritance fund.

Thank you and God bless you

Regards
Mr. Roland Mark