Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#290649 by Vapor20 Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:37 pm
This is to thank you for your past effort and kindly assistance. The money has been transferred into an account provided by a newly found business partner of mine from Sweden. I wish to compensate you for your past assistance, effort and commitments that time to help me out. I have arranged with Ecko Bank and issued an ATM CARD valid at US$6.5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS for your compensation. I am in England right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties.

So I want you to Contact my Secretart Mr. Mr. DAN DUFF then send him your information as follows below to enable him send you the ATM MASTER CARD from Benin.

Full Name.....................
Current Address.................
Occupation ......................
Country ........................
Phone number...............
A copy of
your ID CARD .................

So contact him now on this email address below and send him the above information mentioned to enable him send the ATM MASTER CARD to you immediately. if possible you can call him on his phone number also there in for urgent service.

Name; Mr.Mr. DAN DUFF
Email address: [email protected]
Direct Phone +229-98616056
Your Best Regards
Mr. Paul Allen
Advertisement