Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#290451 by AlanJones Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:23 am
Tel. No.: +22544489442

URGENT ATTENTION!!!

Are you (XXX) with the informations as bellow?

I am contacting you on be half of Late Mrs Mary David concerning the sum of $125,000,00 USD in a check she left here in your name as to compensate you for what you did for her if you can still remember before she travel to India for her surgery and finally died there three years ago. But you could not receive it as there was a misunderstanding during that time to deliver the cheque to you

I receive a letter from the bank Of Africa under knowledge of a friend of mine who is a senior staff with the bank contacted me explaining the availability of your fund in their custody now this check bounced back to their office because the cheque was not cashed by anybody till now. I got this notification through that my friend that the fund is about to become government funding because the central bank here have given instant order for the reactivation of every account and fund available in every bank in the country their aim is to know if the formal head of state have any hiding account or should among the dead people exist any huge amount so that the country can benefit from it for the rehabilitation source of the country economy There is also a probability that a banker of a kind if found out about the non-identify fund .could also profit and have the fund transferred to any account of its own for his personal use,

According to the bank the cheque have expired but the fund there is still valid and available but could only be delivered to you as ATM to enable you cash it in your country Bit by Bit in any ATM Machine since the government have order every transfer stop until they are sure of the reality of every fund with the banks,

Since you are not here to go for the claims of the fund they have notify me to know what you can do so that the fund can be reactivated for you in ATM card and deliver to you confidentially through FedEx Courier Company without any delay. You are demanded to reconfirm the following information’s for the provision of the ATM card for your favour.

Reconfirm your full information to me again to avoid any mistake. 1, your full name 2, your telephone, 3 Your New home address. 4, your banking information for the procession of the ATM card and a scan copy of your identity for prove I will give you more details when i read from you.

Waiting to hear from you asap.

Regards
Dr.Diabate Zana.
+225 44 489 442

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement