Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#290450 by AlanJones Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:18 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999715178

FROM UNITED BANK OF AFRICA PLC
Branch: Head Office: 270 Ozumba Mbadiwe
Avenue Apkapka, Porto-Novo:
Director, Swift Atm Credit Card / Telex Dept
Phone 00229 99715178
[email protected]
Our Ref:UNB /Republic Of Benin /998/15

Attention:
Good Day Once agin My name is Paul Allen, I am the manager of united Bank of Africa ATM CARD department in Benin Republic, I am here to inform you that a man and a woman called Mr. Emerson Brown and Mrs. Jones Brown came to our ATM CARD department office this morning and told us that they are your brother and your sister from your country Mr. Emerson Brown told us that you are dead.

Mr. Emerson Brown said that you die one months ago in a car accident on your way going to work and before your death you told them that you have an ATM CARD worth of $18.7 Million dollars and they came here with $300 dollars the activation fee of the ATM card to activate the ATM CARD and collect it.

If real you are dead may your soul rest in perfect peace AMEN, but if you are alive please due call me on this phone number 00229 68714202 and get back to me with only $100 dollars activation fee today okay. If I did not hear from you today with the $100 dollars activation fee then I will collect the $200 dollars activation fee from Mr. Emerson Brown and Mrs. Jones Brown and hand the ATM CARD over to them okay.

Below is the information to send the $100 dollars activation fee via western union money transfer before you have an ATM CARD worth of $18.7 Million dollars,

Receiver Name: EMMA OBALIM
City: COTONOU
Text Question: Yes
Text Answer: Yes
Amount: $100 usd
MTCN:
Sender Name:
Sender Country:

Do have a wonderful day if you are alive but if you are dead may your soul rest in peace (AMEN)
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Paul Allen.
Director Swift ATM Credit Card/ Telex Dept
Zenith Bank Plc Benin Republic.
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement