Information on romance scams and scammers.
#251537 by rococo Mon May 18, 2015 2:44 pm
http://romlove.com/user/33600
annalove2love_33600
Name: anna Age:26
Type:single Children:without children
Relations:Relationship
Description: i am a girl looking for a good man.

Hi Dear,Nice to meet you,i am Anna by name,i was interested in your profile here in romlove.com,please i will like you to contact me direct here on my email ID
([email protected]) so that i can tell you more about my self
.Image
Advertisement

#251539 by rococo Mon May 18, 2015 2:53 pm
for Yahoo address

http://hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6008553553
Anna G

Hi Dear,Nice to meet you,i am Anna by name,i was interested in your profile here in tagged,please i will like you to contact me direct here on my email ID([email protected]) so that i can tell you more about my self
Image << model Miss Alize
#290445 by AlanJones Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:06 am
Reply-to: Anna Love - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221771747105

Dear ;

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from United Kingdom. Presently I’m in United Kingdom for investment projects with my partner who is also my husband.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how due to one thing or the other but indeed i recognized your efforts to save my life.

Please, you should contact the Rev. Father whom used to be to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev pastor.Kelvin John and his email address is ([email protected] ) and also the Pastors Tel number is (00221-77-17-47-105)
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Kelvin John and instruct her where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Kelvin John on your behalf to released the cheque for you.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will definitely send the draft cheque for you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Anna

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.