Information on romance scams and scammers.
#287625 by AlanJones Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:44 am
Romance Scammer - Taylor Smith - [email protected]

To tell you something more about me..Am down to earth person.Mysterious at times,with a good heart.I consider myself to be a honest,sincere type of man.I will never say something that is intentionally mean or deceiving.I am a loose liar,so I don't lie.I love animals.I am a very affectionate and romantic person.I love to hold hands and snuggle.I love deep kisses and lots of playfulness in my partner.I can be very funny at times around people I know. There are times that I may seem quiet,maybe shy,but that usually happens around people I do not know.But after a little bit,I will open up.I try to smile as often as possible and will always look a person in the eye,unless I am totally embarrassed about something.:)That usually takes a lot.

I have a great sense of humor and will make you laugh.I need a woman that can take me through.I have been hurt so many times by different women and wouldn't want that to happen to me again....That's the reason why I said that I need love....I am not out for anything but love from someone.Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won't give up on you is what I am looking for.

I am intelligent and can carry on meaningful conversations. I care about other people's feelings. I am very passionate, affectionate and have a huge passion for love, life with someone special, and lots of laughter. When I'm with someone special, I like being spontaneous, adventurous, romantic, surprising them with little gestures, playful, and basically having the time of my life. I'm looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires. I'm not much into the bar scene, ( I will go occasionally) but I do enjoy being outside listening to live music. I want a sincere, caring, loving, and honest woman. I'm looking for a woman that makes my heart race just thinking about her. I'm not looking for casual dating, but to pursue a lifelong relationship. Honesty, sincerity, integrity and communication are VERY important to me.

I aim to live a very happy, conscious life and would love to find someone awesome for a very fun relationship, where we're compatible and attracted to one another on every level. I'm seeking a great friend and partner to laugh with and talk about just about anything with; someone who's smart, confident, kind, genuine/honest, funny, thoughtful, adventurous; someone who also likes to explore and try new things as well as be content with a mellow evening in; and see where things go.

I'm not much into the bar scene, ( I will go occasionally) but I do enjoy being outside listening to live music. I want a sincere, caring, loving, and honest woman. I'm looking for a woman that makes my heart race just thinking about her. I'm not looking for casual dating, but to pursue a lifelong relationship.

I'm a Strong, Positive, Down to Earth & Humbly Confident Brotha. Think of myself as Charming with a Sense of Humor... but YOU will have to discover that for yourself.I DO Look Exactly Like My Photos! (smile)

What am looking for in a partner? ::: Am looking for a Self Confident, Ambitious, Secure & Independent woman with a Positive Attitude and no history of chronic mental issues... I can work with everything else. LOL...
I would be very grateful if you will be pleased to tell me tell me more about yourself.what you are really seeking for in a man you want spend the rest of your days on this Earth with. Thing that pleases you and make you excited.

Ps: I dnt have any kids..Thats not my son and i do dye my hair on purpose.

Hope to hear from you soon

Thank you soo much for the reply..You seem very beautiful inner and outter and deserve someone special who will love you no matter what....I have never hurt anyone and i have no idea what it takes to hurt someone..I was the one who always get hurt but never gave up in searching cos i know there are some good one's out there..

Finding the right partner seems like trying to catch lightning in a bottle... I'm optimistic that lightning will strike at just the right moment, with just the right person!

I prefer to watch a movie or attend the theater rather than read a novel. I also enjoy travel, experiencing different geographies and people. I have fair skin. I do not smoke. I do not drink alcoholic drinks. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the woman I marry. I believe that life shared with the right person is the most fulfilling and wonderful of lives; however, life with the wrong person is worse than life alone.

I am seeking a sweet, a woman I can love unconditionally, devote myself to, protect, and to have a very close, loving, lasting relationship with. I want a woman who will become my best friend, soul mate, wife,. I want her to be loving, faithful, affectionate, kind, considerate, unselfish, sweet,romantic, sincere, with a sense of humor, and some intelligence.

I want a loving equal partner to share our lives together. I want to wake in the morning and look into her eyes and feel deep love for her. I want us to
honor and respect each other through good times and bad times. I will cherish her like a fine diamond, give her all my love, and she will give me her love in return.One who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it.

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end..To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to be honest with each other.

I love the outdoors and traveling. I love taking long romantic walks on the beach,holding hands and kissing,dancing,dining,music,working in gardening, fishing, boating, karaoke,movies, and working out at the gym. I enjoy dining out and traveling,I am someone who is loyal, honest and loving and am looking for the same. Honesty is a must! I would love to meet someone who is also looking for a serious and potentially long term relationship.

I'm seriously looking for someone who can stimulate my mind and keep me interested in her. Someone with character, intelligence and witty. I'm a one man woman and need someone who is outgoing, loving, honest, humorous and into romance. Someone who has no problem expressing herself, is willing to be loved and knows what to do with the love she receives. she must know how to treat a man but would treat her man even better. She must be willing to do what it takes to make me happy,looking for someone just like me.I am active,fun to be around,love a good laugh,polite,honest, faithfully,sincere,caring,good listener, responsible,affectionate,passionate, truthful,trust worthy,and romantic.And who is willing to stay with me i don't care if she is rich or poor all i want from her is to be Honest with me about everything.

Hope to hear from you soon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#290438 by AlanJones Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:52 am
Tel Nos.: +447521174535 & +233200110511

Some information on this the way this scammer's scam goes

This guy doesn't use his email once he has sent you a few photos..he asks you to use whatsapp to contact you and call you on ..the phone number he uses is +447521174535 ...He will start by getting an address from you and start sending red roses as his father use to give his mother a flowers every day and he wants to do something so you will think of him so every week during the for the first 4 weeks you get a 12 beautiful deep blood red roses delivered 2 sometimes 3 times a week......he will be telling you he is in New York looking after his mother and will soon be coming to UK were he lives...then he will tell you he has been offered a contract and that if he takes it he can retire early......he will send you proof of the contract... You will still be getting flowers....then he will fly to Ghana to start the project....he will call from a Ghana number to say he has landed..... He will then say a day later he can't cash his travels chequers for £60k for 3days and can you lend him the some money as he don't eat their food........he will tell you are a blessing to him and how much he loves you and fate brought him to you !!! Everyday and his favourite word is "likewise" and miss you more love you more....Then you will be sent pic of the construction few days later there is an accident workers are killed he will send you pics of that....then tell you he had to spend money to give the families and send bodies home and needs to top up his funds can you help with money.......when he is due to travel back to UK he will say how he has brought gold and can make more money ... He will send you documents to prove its all true........you will then get a call from immigration +233 200110511 saying they have held him coz he has not registered the gold........he will then call you and say he needs 30k but can get half from his mother can you get the rest!!!! When you say no you can't you will then hear he needs to buy food needs to move from where he is please send money...when you can't it will be he is sick needs meds by this time no more flowers no more nice loving guy he is moody angry and all the nice wonderful things he would say start to stop and he has few things to say apart from you have to get me money...

Stolen photos used
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Fake documents
Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.