Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#290332 by AlanJones Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:35 am
Reply-to: john - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27634114845

No body to the mail, just a bmp attachment:

FROM MRS. MONICA MOLISA.
112 Rivonia Road Sandton Johannesburg - South Africa.
Email: [email protected]

RE: CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENTASSISTANCE NEEDED.
My name is Mrs, Stella MOLISA. the wife to late Mr, David MOLISA who was murdered by the Zimbabwean war veterans, Please do accept my apology if my mail violates your personal morals. I found your good quality profile from the intl business directory and decided to reach you direct to solicit your assistance in this viable business investment. I did not disclose my objectives to anyone because Of the strict confidential nature Of this transaction.

I write to solicit for your special assistance to a family traumatized by a tyrannical government led by a despot and his (ZANU-PF) ruling party-President Robert Mugabe. Due to land and farm land crisis in Zimbabwe. the government secretly Sponsored the war veterans and some irate party members to dispossess the land being occupied by white farmers, The political violence resulted in Killing Some members ot oppositior party including my dearest husband and looted all valuables in my husband's farm.

Prior to the death of my Husband. he anticipated some looming danger in my country and so he deposited the sum of US$15Million (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) in my name with a Security and Finance Company in South Africa. with the intention Of using it to open fertilizer manufacturing company in our neighboring country (Swaziland) since the economic and political Situation in our country has collapsed.

However since then. they have been terrorizing my family. but we managed to escape to South Africa. AS a political asylum seeker/ refugee. my status in South Africa does not permit me to open an account or run a huge financial business, For this reason i want this fund to be transferred into your trusted bank account so that you Will assist my family to invest in your country, Hence. if you agree to assist me. I will offer you 25% of the money for your assistance. 5% Will be for the possible expenses incurred in the process of this transaction. while 70% will be for my family investment in your country under your close supervision.

More importantly. due to my deteriorated ill-heath my doctor does not permit me to answer phone calls or get involved in any business interactions for now, it you are Willing and capable to handle this transaction, Kindly contact my ONLY son Mr, Johnson MOLISA. via phone: +27-634114845 and email: [email protected] your full names. contact address & private phone for easy communicationSincerely yours.

Mrs, Monica MOLISA (On behalf of the family)
You can view the below links for clear indulgent ot issues ot economic and political
dictatorship my country Zimbabwe,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement