Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#288381 by Tim Atem Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:54 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

Please accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics.

This is the second time I'm writting you this message because I have been trying to get in touch with you after our last discussion but could not reach you, please permit me to advice the Bank to wire the sum of £12,780.000.00 Million Pounds (transfer) to your Account for you and I to share.

I will like to introduce myself again in case if you have forgotten,Am Mr.Darel Williams; Am From Harlsden, North West London here in
England. I work as a Staff in the accounts management Section,monitoring financial network here in the United Kingdom.

Please I will be delighted if you can get back to me urgently so that I can advise you further on how we van proceed in getting this fund
transfer to your nominated bank account immediately. Hope you remember that our sharing ratio is still the same, 45% you and 55% for me.

Please, provide me the following as we have 7 days to run it through thus:

1. Full Name.
2. Your Direct Mobile Number.
3. Your Contact Address.
4. Your Age.
5. Your Occupation.
6. Fax Number.

Also I want you to reconfirm your current address and telephone number to me to enable us move swiftly.

Best Regards,
Mr. Darel Williams.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#290146 by Tim Atem Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:52 am
Darel's fake bank:
ANZ Bank
email: [email protected]
phone numbers: +44-7039402817, +44-7024019788
fax number: +44-7005931479

Thanks for accepting to work with me and I I like to inform you that this transfer will be concluded within 5 banking working days hence you follow my instruction and advice. I have attached below the bank application letter which you have to fill then send to the bank through their contact email address on the form for acknowledgement and to enable them commence on the transfer processing.

Please keep me posted as soon as you submit the form to the bank for further advice.

Regards,
Mr.Darel Williams.

From the attachment:
OFFICE ADDRESS: 40 BANK STREET CANARY WHARF

LONDON E145EJ, UNITED KINGDOM

Tel: 00447039402817 , 447024019788
Fax: 00447005-931-479

Email: [email protected]

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF TWELVE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS ONLY (£12,780,000,00 GBP) FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: #873-90732-46.

Please be informed that I wish to transfer the sum of Twelve million Seven hundred and Eighty thousand British pounds Only (£12,780,000,00, GBP) from Account number #873-90732-46 to a new account as detailed below:

NAME: .....................................................................................................................................

DATE OF BIRTH:...................................……SEX......................................................................

HOME ADDRESS.....................................................................................................................

COUNTRY...........................................OCCUPATION..............................................................

TELEPHONE..............................................FAX........................................................................

BANK NAME: ..........................................................................................................................

BANK ADDRESS: …………………………………...............................................................................

ACCOUNT NUMBER:…………………………………..........................................................................

SWIFT NUMBER: ...................................................................................................................

IBAN NUMBER: ………………………………………..……………………………………………………………………

BIC NUMBER……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

BENEFICIARY: :..................................................................................................................

This is the money left behind in your Bank by my Cousin your deceased customer (Mr. Ost Bob) who died in a plane crash with his entire family. I am the beneficiary and named next of kin I wish as the heir apparent to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount to be transferred into my nominated Bank account as shown above. I have all the relevant documents to prove this claim and ready to forward them to you at your request.

Please accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights. I hope you will expedite action Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,

#290288 by Tim Atem Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:56 am

Attn:

We bring to your humble notice to go through the attached document and correspond back to us on details as we require the follow document's to verify your application latter if your the rightful beneficiary of the fund.

Go through the attached document in annex and correspond back.

Yours Faithfully,

Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2016

Ellen Rise
Foreign Transfer Dept – Europe

From the attachment:

ANZ BANK UNITED KINGDOM 40
BANK STREET CANARY WHARF
LONDON E145EJ
UNITED KINGDOM

Our Ref: ANZ/MB/0085/BG/2016 Date: 31/03/2016
Your Ref:……………………………………
Attn:

RE-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

We Acknowledge Receipt of your application letter as the next of kin to our deceased customer Mr. OST
BOB who died in a plane crash with his entire family. The Bank has long been expecting to hear from
any of his relatives or next of kin to transfer his entire values. As you stated in your application letter
that you want us to transfer his £12.780.000.00 (Twelve Million Seven Hundred And Eighty Thousand
British Pounds), To you as the rightful beneficiary to our deceased customer Mr. OST BOB you are
advised to provide the following documents below immediately.

1. SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM
2. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION OR WILL
3. CERTIFICATE OF RELATIONSHIP {TO PROVE YOU’RE RELATED TO OST BOB}
4. YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENCE

Upon the receipt of these documents, we shall carry out investigations then after you have been
confirmed as the next of kin; we shall send a letter to the bank of England to empower us to transfer
your inheritance to you. As you may know according to monetary & financial ethics of the British
government before any huge Amount of money is been transferred outside the country.

An Approval Must come from the Bank of England instructing the paying Bank to transfer to the
beneficiary nominated Bank, to facilitate the immediate release of your inheritance, we are advice to
send the fund to your nominated Bank Account. We sincerely apologize any sympathize for the untimely
death of your relation; on behalf of the entire members of this Bank we send our regards.

Yours Faithfully,
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2016
Ellen Rise
Foreign Transfer Dept – Europe.

We live in Your World

#290848 by Tim Atem Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:56 pm
other email: [email protected]

I just got the required documents from my lawyer, please view then send to the bank for confirmation.

Darel.

-------- Beginning of forwarded message--------

04.04.2016, 01:19, "Barrister Imran Khan" <[email protected]>:

Attention: Mr. Darel Williams.

Below attached are the requested Original Documents you were asked to submit, I need £1870 to enable me balance up my debt at the Court. I shall wait to receive from you the above fee as soon as possible.

Yours in service,

Barr. Imran Khan (Esq.)

Principal in Chamber

-------- End of forwarded message --------

HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
PROBATE REGISTRY
Queen Elizabeth II Law Court, Liverpool L2 1XA

Our Ref: HM/CJ/11/16 Date: 04th April, 2016

AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

I, Steven Williams. QC on behalf of my client, do make an Oath and state as follows:
1. That I have today the 04th day of April, 2016 given this Affidavit of Claim to
<snipped>
2. That <snipped> is known to me as Beneficiary of the Fund
with a finance firm (ANZ BANK PLC) here in London United
Kingdom.

3. That <snipped> is legally authorized by this Affidavit of Claim to make
Claim on Behalf of my client/Inheritance of the funds £12,780.000.00 (Twelve Million
Seven Hundred And Eighty Thousand British Pounds).

4. That the Anz Bank plc should release the Funds on the application of <snipped>
the bearer of Affidavit of Claim and accord all recognitions and acceptance
to him.

5. That my client has transferred all rights to <snipped> to make claim.

6. That all documents remain valid.

7. That I make this Affidavit of claim in good faith.

All information as contained herein is the truth to the best of my knowledge.
Dated this day
04th of......
April
BRIAN HILTON COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
SUPREME COURT
QUEENSLAND
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

IN REF: C43/09 CASE NO: 0404/16

LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION

IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 2, SUBSECTION 39 (B) OF THE EXECUTOR SHIPS LAW OF
THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT BY AUTHORITY CONFERRED ON ME.

I, JUSTICE DAVID UMEADI HEREBY GIVE THE LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION TO
<snipped> AS THE BONA-FIDE BENEFICIARY OF
THE SUM OF £12,780.000.00 AND THE ENCUMBERED RIGHT CONCERNS THE ABOVE TOTAL
AMOUNT.

2. HAVING CITED THE SWORN AFFIDAVIT AS WELL AS RE-EXAMINED THE APPLICATION FOR
THE PAYMENT OF £12,780.000.00 THROUGH ANZ BANK LONDON ENDORSED BY JUSTICE
HARRY TAILOR.

3. I SOLEMNLY CERTIFY THE CREDIBILITY AND GENUINENESS OF <snipped> AS
AUTHENTIC AND DEVOID OF ANY ENCUMBERED RIGHTS.

4. THAT I HAVE SWORN THIS AFFIDAVIT OATH IN GOOD FAITH BELIEVING SAME TO BE TRUE
AND CORRECT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE OATH OF THE BRITISH ACT 10773 VOLUME XX11
AS AMENDED IN 1996

SWORN THIS DAY 04th OF DECEMBER 2016

STAMP DUTY FEE £1,250
OATH FEE £750

BEFORE COMMISSIONER OF OATH
MRS ROHANA RAJ