Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#289471 by AlanJones Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:34 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999123970

From World Bank Switzerland,
No 1 Postfach CH 4002 Basel Switzerland .
RE:TRANSFER OF $4.5 MILLION

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am instructed to keep you posted on the out come of our emergency meeting with the World Bank president, Dr. Jim Yong Kim, international monetary fund (IMF), London and Paris club and (UN) I hereby inform you that your winnings/inheritance payment file have been Signed and forwarded to the Eco Bank Benin Republic and I am giving you the contact of your Payment Officer in Eco Bank of Benin Republic who is in charge of your fund.

Make sure you contact him or call now with below details because he will help you get your fund which was deposited in an Escrow Account.

Name: Mr.Phillip Jones
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +22999123970

Make sure you contact Phillip Jones with your full name,address,age,your next of kin mobile phone number with a copy of your valid id. he is the person in charge of the transfer of your fund.Upon your final transferring of your fund and confirmation in your account don't fail to keep me posted.

Congratulation and i await to hear from you.

Mr.Stephen Abatua
World Bank International Auditor.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement