Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248184 by rococo Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:23 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9.com/
MARIA25
25 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

hello my dear how are you doing i hope you are doing fine my name is maria please email me back i have something good to tll you
[email protected]
Advertisement

#248305 by Bryon Williams Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:11 pm
maria younes <[email protected]>
Hello my dear,
Thank you once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day hope good? mine was a little bit hot here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Maria Abdel Fatah younis I am (23) years old still single, never married,
I am originated from Benghazi- Libya , North Africa, and presently I am residing in the camp orphanage / refugee here in Dakar, Senegal, after the civil war in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that led me to this life in the camp.

My late father Major General. Abdel Fattah Younes was a military officer in Libya, he held the rank of Major General and appointed Minister of the Interior, but resigned on 22 February 2011 desert rebels in the Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an armed anti-Gaddafi, July 28, 2011. When the anti-Gaddafi rebels have military troops attacked our house one morning killing my parents.

As my mother was six months pregnant and a lecturer at the university before her death, it is only I who live now because I am the only child of my parents, and I managed my way out with the help of the UN in Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee, so please I really need your help

I am now writing to seek your assistance from Dakar , Senegal where i managed to escaped peaceful country through the help of United Nation, and now seeking asylum in Refugee Camp here in Dakar, Senegal, you can find more of my story through the BBC/ http://www.bbc.co.uk /news/world-africa-14336122.

Meanwhile, the main reason why i am seeking for your assistance is because of some money my late father deposited in one of the banks in London which amount are Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($3.5M). It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be our capital in your establishment.

Honestly, i have tried everything possible to claim the money, unfortunately i failed because of our refugee status.However, i have being advised by the bank manager to look for foreign partner who will help me claim the fund because the bank officials will not release the fund due to my refugee status.

Please get back to me if you are interesting by assisting me claim the fund, so that i will give you all the details /contact of the bank where the fund are deposited.I want the fund to be transferred into your account before i can come over to join you for the investment of the fund.

Once i see your names in full and contact, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them Concerning the account and find out The possibility of transferring this fund into your position.i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.Please send me your full contact

1,Your country name ..............
2,Your phone and fax number ...............
3,Your working place and position in the office ..........
4,Your passport number ......
5,Your email.....................

so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know of a truth that you are coming on my behalf
take care of yourself and God bless you
Attach here is my photo that i take in my country , please i need your urgent reply ok
hope to hear from you soonest

Yours Faithfully

Miss. Maria Abdel Fattah Younis.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#289443 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:24 pm
To: maria younes <[email protected]>
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM MARIA

My dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under
the cooperation of a new partner from London I'm in London for
investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds
despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the catholic missionary
who was helping me in Dakar by name REV. FATHER PASCAL WILFRED whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is REVEREND FATHER PASCAL WILFRED and his email address is as follows

( [email protected] ) and his phone number is ( +221 777 893 559 )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ( $100.000.00 ) one hundred thousand us dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and
get in touched with REV. FATHER PASCAL WILFRED and instruct him where to send you the money.

God bless you
Maria

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/