Room for Rent and other rental scams
#248844 by Bryon Williams Fri May 01, 2015 2:25 pm
Mr/Mrs ,
The rental property you are interested in is completely furnished 3 Standard Bedroom 2.5 full bathroom townhouse, located at 4218 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA 98105 of which the fixed monthly rental fee is $2350. It's sleeps minimum of 1 and maximum of 9 comfortably and perfectly.

To secure the townhouse for your requested period, we requires the first month rental fee down payment, plus $850 security/damage(refundable) and cleaning fee of $150 in order to book you a reservation to hold your date.

However; The security fee is not applied toward rental fee so therefore it is fully refundable on your day of departure provided all the amenities in the unit are met in perfect shape, not stolen or broken.

Amenities/Utilities includes: WiFi internet access, High quality towels, linens and dishes, Air conditioning, Attached garage for two cars, Flat screen TV with cable and DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, Microwave, Ice Maker Refrigerator and many more.

Here is the rate quotation.

1... 1 MONTH RENTAL FEE = $2350

2... CLEANING = $150

3... SECURITY FEE = $850(Refundable)

4... TOTAL FEE = $3350

5... TOTAL DEPOSIT = $3350

6... TOTAL BALANCE ` = The remaining month rent will be paid month to month during your stays.

The above quotation is what required you to hold the townhouse for your reservation. They are all fixed price and non refundable besides the security/damage fee.

I will like you to take your time to go through the quotation and get back to me as soon as possible so i can make a provision of the Rentals Agreement Form and also provide you with the private owner's banking information for down payment in order to make your reservation because their are other interests in the unit as well. However, i have already attached the Rentals Application form for you to fill and scan back to me. Thanks for your time and your interest.

I will be looking forward to read back from you soonest.

Hakan Nakos
[email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#251175 by Bryon Williams Thu May 14, 2015 9:27 pm
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=12278

The scammer poses as an individual renting out his/her own property. Usually it will be listed as available because the owner claims to be living or working elsewhere for various reasons, such as charity work, missionary work, etc. -- Anything that makes the scammer appear respectable.

The alleged landlord will ask for the first month's rent to be sent by Western Union or Moneygram, before sending the keys by a courier service. Another variant is to ask the prospective tenant to prove he can afford the rent by using Western Union to send money to a trusted friend or relative, then send the scammer a scanned copy of the receipt, with the false claim that only the named recipient can retrieve the money.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#289132 by Bryon Williams Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:31 pm
http://www.yourperfecthomesrental.com/

Domain Name: YOURPERFECTHOMESRENTAL.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS3.GROOMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS4.GROOMHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 03-may-2015
Creation Date: 16-apr-2015
Expiration Date: 16-apr-2016

[email protected]

#289136 by AlanJones Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:04 pm
From the site:
Your Property Homes Rentals.Copyright © 2011-2015. All Rights Reserved.

Claiming copyright from 2011, but the domain was only registered a year ago

Head Office: 1155,Battery Street,San Francisco California, 94102 (415-949-0031)

San Diego: 624 Broadway , San Diego, CA, 92101 (619-447-4566 ,619-535-6730)

Seattle: 500 Belmont Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102 (Broadway) (206-651-5907)(253-501-6995)

Minneapolis: 400 Marquette Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401 (Downtown West)

Denver: 1600 Glenarm Pl, Denver, CO 80202 (Central Business District) (303-536-1284)

New York: 88 Leonard St, New York, NY 10013

Portland: 1315 NW 11th Ave, Portland, OR 97209 (Pearl)

Miami: 1756 N Bayshore Dr Miami FL, 33132

Email Address:[email protected]

The phone numbers are SMSEnabled VoIP numbers. Loved by scammers outside the US, but wanting to appear to be based there.

TESTIMONIALS

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about our rental situation. We didn't know what to do or who to turn to. The answers you provided were very helpful in helping us make the right decision. Thanks Again. Barbara

I have enjoyed renting from your company. I hate to move but my recent job promotion means I have to leave Oklahoma City. You can bet if I ever move back to Oklahoma City and I need to rent a property....I will call Perfect home First! Thanks again. Ryan

Every time I call your office, for whatever reason, I am greeted by the most cheerful and helpful folks! Thanks for being good organization. I love my house! Lydia

I would like to tell you that we were extremely happy with your services and all of the help and reassurance you had to offer. We talked with several property managers and you immediately stood out as the right person for us to work with even from our first phone call. Because of this, I will gladly be recommending you to anyone I talk with that is in need of a property manager. Laura Freese

Thank you for all your help on my rental. Your name (Perfect) truly expresses the meaning of perfection you are to those of us fortunate enough to interact with you. Best wishes......Gonzalez

In all our dealings with Realtors over the past ten years, we have never met anyone as helpful and energetic as you have been. Without hesitation, we would highly recommend your service to anyone who is looking for an experienced Rental Company who cares about getting things done and doing them right! Thanks for taking such good care of us, we couldn't have done it without you! Sergio James

Thank you so much for taking the extra effort to make our first home purchase successful. You were there guiding us through all the crucial and important steps! You really listened to what we wanted in our home and you found exactly what we were looking for - at an amazing price! If we ever outgrow this home, we'll definitely be calling you! - Wally

The testimonials are stolen from various other sites.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#293729 by trex Wed May 04, 2016 8:46 am
Scammer ask for $1000 deposit by paypal to Vivian Leslie or wire to Pamela J. Shaw with a Chase Account in Denver then delay tactics to not show rental unit. Communicates through Robins Kennel <[email protected]> (415) 949-0031

$2700 / 1br - Luxury @ Spacious Studio 1 Bdrm 1 Bath Unit (Brooklyn, NY)

We have an amazingIn FURNISHED Studio at THE Garnett !! Luxury building is is offering apartment (30 day minimum) blocks away from the L Bedford stop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn - one of NYC's premiere places to be. This is a fully furnished apartment (linens included) in a . Amenities include a 24 hr gym, , roof deck, views of the NYC skyline, appliances, microwave, dishwasher, chef's kitchen, , parking rentals, lots of windows, and more!

146 S 4th St #4E Brooklyn, NY 11211 (Williamsburg)

Thanks for being interested in our furnished 1 Bdrm 1 Bath short term rental unit located 146 S 4th St #4E Brooklyn, NY 11211 (Williamsburg) and goes for $2550 monthly. The unit comes fully furnished and sleeps Maximum of 3. All utilities are included in the rent and the other additional fee is the refundable security fee of $1000 and cleaning fee of $100.

For booking of reservation we require the refundable security deposit of $1000, upon arrival the monthly rent of $2550 will be paid and $100 cleaning fee will be paid on departure. So the total amount require to move in will be $2550(monthly rent) and $1000 (Refundable Security fee) which makes it $3550 in total..

The unit is fully equipped and comes with full amenities which includes: High speed internet access, High quality towels, linens, Air conditioning, secured parking, Flat screen TV with cable and DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, Microwave, Ice Maker Refrigerator and much more.

The property is in a safe and secured environment, easy to transit, fun centers, restaurants, stores and many more. The application form has been attached to the message, you can easily fill and send back to [email protected]

EXCELLENT HOME RENTALS
309 5th AVE, NEW YORK, NY 10016 (MIDTOWN SOUTH CENTRAL) 415-949-0031, 619-447-4566, 206-651-59072101

Domain Name: EXCELLENTHOMERENTALS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1995002595_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-03-17T02:29:49Z
Creation Date: 2016-01-17T01:57:52Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-01-17T01:57:52Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Excellent Home Rentals
Registrant Organization: Excellent Home Rentals
Registrant Street: 40,good street
Registrant City: San Francisco
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 92180
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2222222222