Information on romance scams and scammers.
#288934 by lisa2233 Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:48 am
Thanks to this site I found out someone I know is a dating site scammer by googling the first email they posted turns out it was a script. I just wanted to make this for anyone else who might be conned by this person. I'm not going to post the most specific details because I reported him and I don't want him to disapear off the face of the earth before there is a possibility of him being caught. Thanks to this post (screenshot)
He used that exact script pretty much but changed names. He also claims he owns a gem website.

His email user name is davidare17

The name he used is David Dare
Uses these pictures:
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Watermarked photos and removed a link.
Advertisement

#288935 by Bryon Williams Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:56 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Thank you for the post. Please provide the email address/phone numbers and script he used to help others avoid his scams.

He will not be caught because he is using a fake name, free email provider and stolen pictures.

I just wanted to make this for anyone else who might be conned by this person. I'm not going to post the most specific details because I reported him and I don't want him to disapear off the face of the earth before there is a possibility of him being caught

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#288937 by Bryon Williams Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:23 am
I believe OP is referring to this thread >> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=72590

Hopefully, we will get an email address/phone numbers and a script to help others.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#288939 by LaraC Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 am
lisa2233 wrote:Thanks to this site I found out someone I know is a dating site scammer by googling the first email they posted turns out it was a script. I just wanted to make this for anyone else who might be conned by this person. I'm not going to post the most specific details because I reported him and I don't want him to disapear off the face of the earth before there is a possibility of him being caught. Thanks to this post (screenshot)
He used that exact script pretty much but changed names. He also claims he owns a gem website.

First of all I am sorry that you have encountered the scammer, but if your money is not stolen yet I am glad you found "his" (but usually, it is "their" as they are a criminal gang possibly operating from West Africa) information online before you become a victim.

Please post every specific details about him/them you have in here so that others can Google and hit the information same as you did. I think you have reported about this profile to the police, however he/they will never be caught no matter what information you disclose about him/them here or else where or even to the police.

If you are still connected with him/them, please simply block them on Whatsapp etc without giving any words, because once he/they find out that you know he/they are scammer(s), they might send you malware into your mobile to steel information or to control your mobile phone remotely.

Btw, I ran World Check (due diligence device) on the passport you posted. Usually when scammers give you a copy of passport of the profile it is stolen from a real person therefore the passport information should be real, but the result did not match. So it could be that this passport is fake as you claim, not sure.

World Check is a paid service and you insert all the information on the passport (e.g. name, expertly date etc) then result gives you the bottom two lines number/alphabet sequence of the real passport the authority issues. The ones on your photos did not exactly match to the real passport of "David Dare Myer".

Interesting...

Do NEVER confront the scammers it will only educate them
Once you found out that you are in contact with the scammer(s), before you take any actions other than blocking them, you can CONSULT in the forums first.
#288940 by lisa2233 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:55 am
Bryon Williams wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners,

Thank you for the post. Please provide the email address/phone numbers and script he used to help others avoid his scams.

He will not be caught because he is using a fake name, free email provider and stolen pictures.

I just wanted to make this for anyone else who might be conned by this person. I'm not going to post the most specific details because I reported him and I don't want him to disapear off the face of the earth before there is a possibility of him being caught

Thank you. I guess I will edit my post and add email and phone number also the gem website.
#288942 by lisa2233 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:01 am
Bryon Williams wrote:You can just reply to this post with new information as you did above.

Thanks.

Okay. His email is [email protected]

His website: universalgemslimited.com

Phone number: 305-697-7496
#288943 by Bryon Williams Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:15 am
The phone number 305-697-7496 is Voip which it can call and be answered any where in the world.

As for the Website I will allow people with more knowledge to reply. It smells really bad as a faker. Scammer could be copying it or it is his fake site.

Domain Name: UNIVERSALGEMSLIMITED.COM
Registrar: REGISTER.IT SPA
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 168
Whois Server: whois.register.it
Referral URL: http://we.register.it
Name Server: NS0.PHASE8.NET
Name Server: NS1.PHASE8.NET
Name Server: NS2.PHASE8.NET
Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 14-aug-2014
Creation Date: 24-jul-2013
Expiration Date: 24-jul-2021
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-24T00:00:00Z
Registrar: REGISTER.IT S.P.A.
Registrar IANA ID: 168
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse[at]register.it
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +39.0353230310
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Global Domain Privacy
Registrant Organization: GLOBAL DOMAIN PRIVACY
Registrant Street: Via Zanchi 22
Registrant City: Bergamo
Registrant State/Province: BG
Registrant Postal Code: 24126
Registrant Country: IT
Registrant Phone: +39.0353230400
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +39.0353230312
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

#288953 by AlanJones Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:37 am
The website universalgemslimited.com is fake.

The address is a known mail drop used by many fake sites and the phone number is a +4470 redirect number that can be redirected anywhere in the world. A company actually in the UK wouldn't need such a number, they could have a proper landline.

Universal Gems Limited
Mailing Address: 100 Hatton Garden,
London EC1N 8NX,
United Kingdom.

Customer Service Tel: (+44) 702 406 1230
Fax: (+44) 844 774 8714
E-Mail: [email protected]

The company Universal Gems Limited does exist, but they are not based in London. The scammer has just stolen their name for the scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#288964 by LaraC Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:47 am
The same website http://www.universalgemslimited.com/ is reported in another scam website, http://www.yourittoday.com/scammer_prof ... 88906.html

Apparently the same or different scammers under [email protected] used before too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Names Used & Emails/Messages Sent

Updated on: 6/23/2014

Theophilus mario

Hello baby i promise to give you back the money when i come Okay! ;i would give it all back to you. where do you want to send it to ?

HEAD OF OPERATIONS
Theophilus Mario,
www.universalgemslimited.com
United Kingdom.
TEL: (+44) 720783hidden
TEL: +1 (650) 489 hidden

did you get my mail, write me so i would know if you got it okay i am waiting for your reply

Hello love did you get my mails, where do you want to send to exactly and how much baby ?

Name: hidden
City: Lugansk
state: Lugansk
Zip code: 91000

send it via money gram and when you do let me know and send me the information you use in sending it okay am waiting love you. i have my passport and everything ready. you would get the money back soon promise

did you get my mail. if you did reply if not please reply.

HI ! no reply from you why is that ?

Once you found out that you are in contact with the scammer(s), before you take any actions other than blocking them, you can CONSULT in the forums first.
#288965 by LaraC Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:51 am
lisa2233 wrote:
Bryon Williams wrote:You can just reply to this post with new information as you did above.

Thanks.

Okay. His email is [email protected]

His website: universalgemslimited.com

Phone number: 305-697-7496

Hi.

Is it possible to post all the communication with this scammer(s) here? So that people who are communicating with them right now may be able to search and hit this post to find out that they are about to be scammed?
(But please hide all your personal information)

Also looks like this company website has been used since 2014 at least, it has been around so it is good to update and connect the dots.

Thank you,

Lara
Last edited by LaraC on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

#288976 by Mike Wilson Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:07 am
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#289048 by lisa2233 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:24 pm
LaraC wrote:
Hi.

Is it possible to post all the communication with this scammer(s) here? So that people who are communicating with them right now may be able to search and hit this post to find out that they are about to be scammed?
(But please hide all your personal information)

Also looks like this company website has been used since 2014 at least, it has been around so it is good to update and connect the dots.

Thank you,

Lara

Hi this is the first part of the first message they sent, I actually googled the first part of this and didn't find any thing so it's what they changed, the second part is a script they copied which I showed in my first post. So good thing I tried google parts in the middle of the letter or else I wouldn't of found it.

Hi Beautiful,

I must confess i was attractive to your smile when i saw your picture and it paints a picture of a beautiful heart as well. I thought I'd take some time to write you a little note about me ,I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? lol. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol, A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

I am David Dare. I basically deal in sales of rare Gem-Stones ranging from Europe,America to middle east and far east Asia. But really i am hanging the hat this year, I think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, I have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who i can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me,lol. A witch who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub,lol. and I can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me honey you can do it,no matter what i want to do. I have really worked hard the past 35 yrs to attain this height.

Just few hours of registering on this site. I have received messages from women, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but i have come with a good news and a bad news... the good news is i came here to pick my woman to make happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot, but the bad news is that i have only one woman to do this for.lol.I saw something in your eyes, something that made my heart pause to read you, something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight? maybe we could find that out,lol.

I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.

MY JOB

I am a board an executive board member in a Gem-stone company and privately into sales of rare precious stones such as Diamonds, Emeralds, Rubies and Sapphires. If you will like to know about my company here is my website: http://www.universalgemslimited.com. I have worked with Jewelry Company's in many countries across the globe and i am glad as this has given me a wild exposure to different cultures and experiences. I have a contract i am pursuing at the moment outside the country. It will be my last on the field as i have always intended to quit field works and continue my work from my home office when i find my soulmate. I think i really have gotten to this height because i embraced work for so much after i lost my wife and Son but my plan is to meet someone i care about then stop working and enjoy the rest of my life with her. This is the picture,sitting on the white sands of a beach in the Maldives, drinking some Margarita just there with someone i truly love and care about.
I cant wait to hear back from you. Find attached pictures of Emily and I.

David xoxo

He claims the blonde girl in the picture is his daughter named Emily.

I really appreciate this consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,. it is a place called joy and happiness. I would also be stupid to hold the man of a woman like you,. Really i just see in your emails that i can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul.

As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one,lol. I could make a sober person dance. I could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you, i am a type that doesn't judge. no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and i will give your support.

There is no Mr. right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and partner would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When i had my wife no more , he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better cant start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that , let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.

My usual saying, and i am known for it, is that, Life is simple, for those who take it simple,. I don't like to complicate things. There is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from. Apart form English i speak a bit of Russian. You come from a very mixed background. I bet you can speak alot of languages.

I just want to spend the rest of my life having fun with someone i love. I don't need a super model rather need a very good friend who knows when i am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, i would care less. Can't wait to read from you again and still want a picture, lol..

I wish you have a wonderful weekend ahead. Till I read from you again soon, Kisses and hugs in their right places.

David.

He also replies to what you said, but some part sound like a script, see above. He was from AYI aka firstmet.com

I got a good glow on my face just seeing i have a message from you. I'm fun-loving but not careless. I'm independent but love good companionship. I'm neat and organized but not overly so. I'm disciplined and dependable but easygoing. I'm opinionated but not judgmental. I'm playfully sarcastic but not rude. I'm a romantic but not clingy. I kiss slowly and forgive quickly. I don’t like long walks on the beach... I would prefer a short walk, followed by margaritas and cuddling! If you’re still with me read on… I’m confident, not easily rattled yet humble. I have a sense of adventure and love to try new things, do you? I won’t jump out of an airplane but I’ll chill the champagne and cheer your descent. I love speed and will go fast as you’re comfortable with… are you a 55mph or 200mph type of gal? A night on the town is great for me but I do also love a home made dinner with a bottle of Chardonnay and cozy couch time. I’m very happy when the company is good. I like the bottom line, but the details are what makes us who we are. I'm not pretentious and hope you're not either. I do have some question for you and i need honest answer please...

What do you seek for in a relationship?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in your man?
What interests you?
Apart from a weekend get away, what would you do to have fun?
Do you like public intimacy(not the extreme)?
Why do you need a Man?
What is love to you?
What favorite color?
Would you hit your man for any reasons?
Do you play any instruments?
What is your motto in life?
What do you think is the biggest mistake that men/women make in their relationships?
Is there anything you're superstitious about?
What is your favorite sport to watch?
What inspires you?
whats your perfect vacation spot?
What makes you tick?
I hope my questions ain't too much.
I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions. I am keen on getting to know you more and meet you.
I will be waiting impatiently to read from you. Till I read from you,Kisses and hugs in their right places.. I was working on a project with some Russian clients few years back so i had to learn You will probably teach me some German. Here is my number 3055634191. You can Text me anytime.

All My Love
David

Above sounds like a script aswell and below.

How are you today? Who are you? A woman being a goddess? or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me.lol.I mean after all these years, i would have thought i might not have the possibilities again of feeling this way about a woman. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I wouldn't be scared anyway, because truly, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.The inevitable truth is , If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame.
What a good response to the questions.I appreciate your honest answers and I feel so safe and secure to open my heart to you.

I must say thank you for all the answers. I love each one of them. Secondly i am so sorry about your dad. My Dad was a very busy Man, he owned a Vineyard of grape plantation in Spain and several other company but he spent the last part of his days on earth with me and my mom. I have never and would never hit a woman in my life. I am a lover i am not a fighter.I believe in honesty as well as sincerity in a relationship. i am still wondering why you do not have a phone? Did you misplace your phone? I would really love to hear your voice. My favorite color is White. What date in December where you born? Do you believe in Zodiacs /Horoscope? You are a beautiful woman so i expect a lot of men will be craving to have you as there's. In other words i am a lucky man to be exchanging emails with you right now, lol. I believe after God , family is everything so i put family first in everything even though i have a small family.So you should make time to visit your family in Hawaii, trust me you wont regret it. My parents where the only children of each of there parents and i was the only child of mine so i have no uncles nor aunties. The only family i have is Emily my daughter she is everything to me. She is in Canada at the moment in school studying medicine. She virtually made me open the account on Ayi and she is always asking about you every time we talk. She wants me to find a woman in my life and be a happier man. I know she cares a lot about me. By The way if i may ask what really happened between you and your ex-husband, why did you get divorced? I am hope i am not asking you too much questions. I just would really love to know all about you and you should feel free to ask me any question.

I did mention to you that i was pursuing a big contract to supply some Diamonds to a Gem Company, well i just want to let know i just received confirmation i have been awarded the contract. This will be my last job before i retire and i am glad it work out. The Company is in Belarus(Europe) so i would have to plan my trip there. I would be there for just few days. I want to meet you as soon as i get back from this trip. I hope this is fine with you. I appreciate the fact that you are open minded and i would be glad to continue communication with you.Till I read from you again soon.

Hugs and Kisses
David

Emily also wants to come. We can make plans for you to come as well with the kids if you wouldn't mind. I am glad you would like us to meet. I really want to meet you also and i will be really glad if we can talk on the phone. I am almost done with my job here in Belarus. I am only waiting for my Diamond supply to come in from Asia so i can get the Diamonds delivered to the company by this week . The company i am supplying actually requested for more Diamonds than the amount i came along with this is the only reason for me still been here but i will be back home soon.

I was thinking maybe i could book my flight directly from Belarus over to____soon as i am done with my business here so we can meet. Let me know what you think about that. The color of my eyes is Hazel, it shifts in color Brown/Gold or Green. You know we have been communicating for a while now and i feel like i have known you for years. I want you to know i like you alot and i really want us to continue getting to know each other. Love is not a physical thing but how much our hearts can connect. I just want you to know i care about you a lot and i want to be the man that will love and cherish you unconditionally. I want to be there for you when you need me and tease you to make you laugh and smile whenever i am with you. I just want to be happy and i want to make you happy as well. My plan is to retire after this job and after that visit different and beautiful places around the world. I will be so glad if i have you by my side. Be my partner , Let me love you and cherish you. let me treat you like no other man has ever treated you. I want to spoil you. There is one thing about me you must know if i am in then i am in. I do not look back or contemplate. You have the qualities and attributes of a decent woman and you seem to be caring , loving and nice. This is what i want. I just want you to know i want you in my life and i want to be the man you Love for the rest of our lives. We are not getting any younger so lets live this moment we have to its fullest. Let me know what you think about this. I will be done with work here soon dear and be home. Write back soon beautiful. You still owe me your pictures and a number to call you on.

Love always
David.

Hi Beautiful,

I apologize for my late reply. We were on a tight schedule at the site and i had to stay over at an hotel closer to the site without my laptop.For me it has been a very busy one because i am trying to get the workers to meet every target so i do not stay a day longer here.I have been thinking a lot about you, what i want in life now and right now is you,? I really enjoy reading your mail thanks a lot. ....I would like to continue this with you. You have qualities in a good and loving woman. I do believe you could be the right woman for me,I've been hurt before in a relationship and i do not want that to happen anymore. Communication as you know is very important to me.First in getting to know one another which is very valuable. But the important part of communicating is being honest. We can talk and talk and make our self look and sound good but unless we are completely honest we will be disappointed when the time comes to finally meet each other in person.

I have lived now for a while and have traveled many places and therefore I feel I have learned to accept myself for who I am and i always portray that. I always try to be a good person to myself and others.I prefer people who are nice, kind,respectful and honest. People who view themselves better than others. I am a man who takes care of myself mentally, spiritually and physically. Baby I want both of us to work hard at our relationship. Since we both know what we want which is a happy life together. God has blessed me in so many way. he has blessed me financially and health wise, All i need now is you to make everything complete. I would like us to go on trip after we meet so we can spend time together and get to know each other better. I want us to let our connection help us improve and grow together as a family.

Again, speaking of age - I am at a point in my life - where I do not want to play games. I have opened my heart to you .And finally one last thing with regard to our different location - when things work out, would you want me to relocate to you or you would like to relocate to me? which ever one you want is ok with me. if you want to stay in ____ i can buy a house there so we can be together. Let me know what you feel about that? Baby i just want you to know whatever our decision is I am willing to be there for you so far you are ready to be there with me, I already told you when i love i love completely and i am willing to give anything to make our love stay strong . I will be coming home soon my Love. I hope to hear from you soon. I will give you a call in a bit.

I love you
David

I am over-joy when I keep reading this email and I am happy I put love back in your heart, So do you think you would love me in return. I want you to know i am always speaking from my heart and I am falling in love with you everyday. I don't expect perfection from you, I expect you to make mistakes and display your weaknesses and faults to me, you're only human. I too, have faults and weaknesses but I will recognize them and try to make things right. I may hurt you unknowingly and would expect you to bring it to my attention so I can seek your forgiveness. Do you see how this works? Love, patience, forgiveness, kindness and understanding are all traits given to us by Our Faith& we are to demonstrate those traits with everyone, especially the ones we love the most. It's not always easy and sometimes it's hard work but I will always try my best with you and all I ask from you is the same. Don't expect perfection from me because you'll only be disappointed and besides that's just unrealistic anyway!! I think as long as we keep these things in perspective there is no obstacle we can't handle together. If I do something that bothers you or gets on your nerves (I probably will), bring it to my attention before it gets any worse or causes problems and I will do the same with you. I feel we are at the point by now we can share anything with each other no matter what it is! I hope you feel the same way, though I think you do. I want to learn all your quirks, too and for you to learn all of mine. What makes you happy, what makes you mad; what brings you joy;what brings you sorrow ( so I can avoid doing the negative things to you) I only want to make you as happy as I know you will make me and I will do my best.You don't know and have any idea how happy you making me feel. Take care! I can't wait to see you!!

Love and Kisses
David

I woke up this morning with you on my mind. I am optimistic we will do very fine because you have naturally taking my heart by been you. I appreciate you baby and you need to know i respect you a lot. I know our relationship will grow stronger and everything will be fine. I just confirmed the courier bringing in the rest of the Diamonds will be coming in on next week Wednesday and i will be delivering it the same day or on Thursday. I want to book my flight to Pheonix Sky Habor airport by Friday so let me know if it will be ok for me to come on Friday. I like the way you talk, like listening to you laugh, I like your simplicity and how you have taking care of yourself through the ups and downs of the past years. I want to be the man that cares, love and always be there for you just as you are to me. Maya Angelou once said " Love recognizes no barrier. It jumps hurdles and leaps fence, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope." I believe there are no boundaries to what we can be and achieve so far we chose to make things work by understanding, trusting and believing in each other. Baby you are an amazing woman and i long to have you right beside me, to hold you close to me and tell you everything will be all right. I want you to be the woman i tell everything about me, everything that makes me tick and keeps me moving because i believe communication is the key to understanding and it goes a long way in determining how far we will go. So far you have been awesome promise me you will never change and keep been you and i promise to never change as well. I mean every word i tell you. We are not getting any younger, i want us to both enjoy the rest of our lives together and i want to share every little secret with you since you bring so much joy to my heart. Life is Grand! and Vast as tiny as we are in it, i believe we can both live it to the fullest and make the best out of it together as one. You have got me hooked! Lol..

I love you Baby

Hi Baby,

Your mail made me smile so much it was just beautiful baby. Thanks for caring so much. I want you to know that I love you and can't think of nothing but you ,you have completely taking over my thoughts lol,and I'm glad i met you.Like i feel like we have known each-other since we were teenagers and live through all the pains and joys over the years. It still awe's me how Emily's birthday is the same as yours. Lol. I guessi see why she likes you already. I believe it is the chemistry between us. I just got my flight details. Find below:

Date: Fri, Mar 18
From Minsk Intl. (MSQ) 10:30am To Sky Harbor Intl. (PHX) 7:14pm Flight Time: 18h 44m,
2 stops - Amsterdam- Schiphol (AMS), Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.(MSP)

So i will be arriving on Friday at Sky Harbor by 7:14pm on Airline: Delta 2097.
The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel good.
Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted.
I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. See you on Friday. I am just about to have my meeting so you make sure you have a goodnight rest. I love you and Sweet dreams.
David

This part leads up to the scam part, where he asks for money:
Baby i was saying i have a bit of an issue right now. The company has issued me my check for payment today. Apparently in all the countries i have gone for business a foreigner doesn't need a Tax clearance but i just found out they do here. This is what i am trying to sort out and it is really giving me a headache. I am just about leaving the company i will call you soon as i get back to the hotel. Make sure you have a wonderful day Love you.

David.

KIMBERLY MACK, BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, 21217

The hotel manager will give me the cash here once the person has confirmed the payment. Please get back to me with the following details: Reference no/Control no, Full name of sender, Amount sent , senders address.

He said he will need this information and it will be on the receipt after you have sent it. Baby you my last hope right now. Please come through. Thanks . Write back if you got this email.

Love you.
David

I also just remembered he had another email pretending he was Emily, forgot to post it: [email protected].
#289055 by LaraC Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:10 am
[quote="lisa2233"][/quote]

Hi Lisa2233

Thank you very much for posting all the details, your information is valuable because it shows all the steps till it leads to the scam-part. HOPE people will search these scripts and find whatever they're looking for in here before they send money to the scammers.

These emails are scripted and circulated amongst scammers, I am sure many of them even copy and paste from sites like here. But as long as it's available online tagged with "scam/scammer", I believe it will do more help than harm. A woman in the UK got arrested recently for aiding scammers (being a mule for money laundering) in Nigeria, she also helped creating and editing scripts like this to them.

When we talk to scammers on WhatsApp, I guess a lot of us get this funny feelings we find in gags in between their perfect scripted English and their immature text contents / spelling / grammars. But if you have never heard of Nigerian Romance scam (Ghana and Russian included) you have no way in knowing that is indeed a RED ALERT beeping inside of you. Only way for this "funny feeling" to be RED ALERT quickly before the scam would take place is to educate the public about the romance scams.

Again, I am sorry that you got involved.

Lara