Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
Advertisement

#288910 by Frost Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:42 pm
Phone number: +221772495490

Hello my dearest one,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day and health over there? As for me i thanks to almighty God for guiding me in this country till now, My Dear my name is Miss Anita Tim, I'm 24 years old single and never been married. I am from Liberia in West Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp symboldioum mark here in Senegal where I am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country in recent years. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and I really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me get out of this situation. My late father Dr Joseph Tim was the Chairman Managing Director Of (TOURER INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Monrovia, the economic capital of my country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

This refugee camp headed by Reverend Dominic John, which is Rev.Father of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here, but I do not live with him, and I'm leaving in the women's hostel in room 2C, in the camp, because there are two hostels one for men the other for women. The Rev.Father Tel No. (+221 772-495-490) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in dormitory. As a refugee here i do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now,

Please listen to this, when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $ 3.9 (three million nine hundred thousand U.S. dollars), I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter. My Dear i would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to enable me come and start back a new life there with you after the transfer, and further my studies, i am contacting you because my father instructed me to meet a foreign partners before i get your contact. i kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is you and Rev.Father. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell any one because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. I used Rev.Father Dominic John office computer to send you this letter, and I only enter his office to chick my mail when he is less busy ,

My Dear please i will like you to answer this following question

1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred to your account,

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible,

Your forever in love,

Anita,

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
#288911 by Frost Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:43 pm
Hello My Dearest One,

How are you doing today i hope you are in good health over there in your lovely country? you are such a nice and respectful man and i thank God to have some one like you again in my life after the death of my parent and all i have been passing through in life, my God will bless and reward you for the ability and effort you are showing to help me with this transfer and take me out from this prison so called refugee camp, My Dear you are the only parent and best relation friend i ever have now in life so please don't disappoint me or abandon me after this transfer and i will be always there for you alone , My Dear i want you to know that distance age and colors have nothing to do in relationship what important is the love caring respect and trust we have for each other OK,

My Dear this is the bank details as i want you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer of my late father's money into your account of which i am the next of kin, name of the depositor, Dr Joseph Tim, amount deposited; (US 3.9 Million dollars) United State Dollars. and pending my arrival to meet you and start a new life there with you also with investment together, please dear here are the bank details their email address which you will use in contacting them today for the transfer.

NAME OF THE BANK ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

The Director of Operation /Wire Transfer Dept. Mr.Paul Leeds Hampton
Telephone number (0044 701 113 2612) or ( 44 131 549 8888), fax (0044131 557 6140)
EMAIL; ( [email protected] ) or ( [email protected] )
ACCOUNT. NO. ...........................026004093
ACCOUNT NAME.........................DR.JOSEPH TIM
NEXT OF KIN ............................ANITA TIM
AMOUNT ..................................$3.9 USD

just copy the bank email address here and send them an email as soon as you read this mail, tell them you are my trusted partner and you want to know the possibility in transferring my late father money into your account, and i have informed the bank about you already as my trusted partner so i know that by now they most have been waiting or expecting to hear from you, my dear after this transaction we will come together and start investment together and also further my study over there OK, Please make sure you send an email to the bank today because they are expecting to hear from you already,

please take a very good care of your self for me, and send my greetings and regards to every body,

With love and respect from your dearest One,

Anita,

#288912 by Frost Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:44 pm
Phone number: +221772495490

My Dear is very possible for the bank to transfer the money into your account so that after the transaction you will now send me some little money from it to enable me come over there to start back a new life with you and start investment together and also further my study, please my dear i beg you with the name of God and help me don't have double mind OK just trust me as i have told the bank everything about you and my plans in transferring my late father money into your account, my dear by now the bank most have been waiting to hear from you now, please send them an email and tell them you are my trusted partner and you want to know the possibility in transferring my late father money into your account OK, and as i told you before i have here with me the death certificate of my late father and the statement of account giving to my father by the bank so don't worry,

Honey as for the call it will be my pleasure and happiness to speak with you on phone and hear your sweet voice but as this moment i can not make any call here dun to my difficult and critical situation in this camp every day, i am just like a prisoner here day and night honey living in pain and sorrow, this is the may reason why i also contact you at the first place to help me out OK, please i will like you to call me if you want to talk to me on phone through the Rev father phone OK, +221772495490 any time you call tell him that you want to speak with me Anita and he will sent for me in the women hostel OK, please my dear do not break my heart or disappoint me i am begging you help me and send an email to the bank urgently OK,

Please take a very good care of your self, with love and respect regards from your heart,

Anita