Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#288906 by Frost Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:33 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the season to you and your family!

We are Hennaui & Nadia Alfaleh, the son and daughter of late Alferai Al-Aleem ALFALEH of Syria Republic a GOLD and Oil MERCHANT. I and my sister just escaped SYRIAN POLITICAL/CIVIL war. We HAVE A BUSINESS PORTFOLIO FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT. MY LATE FATHER WHO WAS A VICTIM OF THE ONGOING CIVIL WAR LEFT US A HERITAGE OF USD58M STASHED IN A SECURITY VAULT AND WE NEED A FUND MANAGER TO SECURE THE FUNDS FOR INVESTMENT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO DO BUSINESS WITH US, THEN CONTACT US WITH YOUR FULL DETAIL AS BELOW. If you are interested in GOLD BARS We also have some quantity in stock in a security vault of a miner company more details will be given upon your interest.

NAMES...................................................................
ADDRESS...............................................................
PHONE...................................................................
COUNTRY...............................................................
OCCUPATION/PROFESSION.......................................
AGE......................................................
SEX.......................................................

NOTE: Our late father wants us to get a FUND MANAGER or TRUSTEE to manage on our behalf.

We shall anticipate your kind response to this mail.

Truly Yours
Mr. Hennaui ALFALEH
&
Miss Nadia ALFALEH

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#288908 by Frost Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:38 pm
Frost: HENNNADI INVESTMENTS <[email protected]>
Phone number: +22965576376

Dear,

It is completely legal and 100% risk free. We are presently in Cotonou Benin Republic taking Refuge / Asylum from Syria crisis. I have been trying your number since two days now to no avail. Could you please call me on +229 655 76376 if you are really an interested serious buyer. I also want to let you know that the custodian of the AU GOLD DORE BARS AND NUGGETS said they can bring it to their sister company in Amsterdam Holland.

Which of the projects are you taking first? the Gold in Amsterdam or the Funds in Spain?

Best Regards
Hennaui &Nadia.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com