Information on romance scams and scammers.
#288901 by girl11111 Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:38 pm
A man named Benton Casper contact me about a month ago throught http://www.cherryblossom.com. He started me writing when he say he was on Canada on a event.
He told me he was an architect Born and grow in Beligium and now living and working on London. He was divorced and have two little girl and live with her mother who take care his girls. His father has passed away he worked as a civil engineer and his last job was in Malaysia when he got sick and return to london when he passed away. He will travel to Malaysia to get paid the money of his father for the period of being working there and then he will travel to my country to meet me.
We started exchange e-mail and write each other and then we exchange cel number to chat via whats app and I noticed comparing his e-mail with his writing at whatsapp .
Also i start looking over white pages from London and i did not find anything about him or her mother. I think it was very weird.
He write very well English. He write a little at whatsapp during the day because of his work. I also saw his photos he wear very formal for being an architect and pin in his suit and i remember that people who is political or lawyer use something similar.

So i start looking up over the internet one photo he sent to me. I found the photo belong to the Rumanian Political Ovidiu Alexandru RAEŢCHI . The scam dowload photos from his instagram account and facebook,

He use the whatsaap ( The number belong to United Kingdom ( London) : +447521146680 . It still working and it appears this photo.

I stopped talking to him and he did not realize that i know he is a scam.
i hope this could help others to be aware of this man .

PD : I forgot he also sign up with another nickname on another website
for musulman marriage.
Please give a click on the pictures to see the complete information.

Photos he sent me on e-mail.

Some e-mails:

Subjetc: Hi,It's me Benton Casper from CherryBlossom.

Hi Dear,

How are you doing today? Am sorry for the delay in my replying i have been busy , I am here in Canada for a Seminar but i live and work in England and I will be going back to England before the weekend well It’s my pleasure to write to you am happy to meet you here in Cherry Blossom, My name is Benton Casper.I’m 48 years old I was born and grew up in Belgium but I live and work here in United Kingdom as an architect. I got divorced last four months; I have two kids, Alice and Amanda, Alice is 11 years old and Amanda is 8 years old I live with them and my mum my dad is late.In addition, I'll like to tell you how I look, I'm reasonably good-looking, tall, and have light brown hair. I'm fashionable, and I look younger than my age I'm very creative, and have always done my own thing. I'm always working some interesting project or other. I’m a stable, sensible, down-to-earth person. I'm friendly, and have a sharp wit and a good sense of humor. I spend my time hiking or swimming, or just with family I like traveling because of nature of my job.Dear,I will like you to delete your profile from the Site because i have deleted my so that we can focus on each other. I believe communication will be best to get to know each other more, No matter your nationality or race all I care is for sincerity. I will like you to tell me about yourself, picture, job, family and what you are looking for in a man. I attach my pictures with my kids. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Benton.

Another e-mail :

Hi my dearest XXXXX,
May the peace and love of God be with you always, it's always nice to see your lovely reply and also great that you are ready to welcome someone like me in your life, seeing you soon is going to be a great joy to me.
I have been so busy preparing for my work for the week well, I am here to tell you how much I care and appreciated you. We should take it slowly and pray that God will guide and lead us to the right way. How is your day together with your job? Please take it easy and always take care of your health. Furthermore, am glad despite your busy days, you still have time to email me. It’s really nice to receive those wonderful messages and I thank God for you and pray that He keep you healthy and the strength to keep doing his will.Dear,my mom is fine her name is Recheal .Yes i have Whatsaap you can add me.
I think of you my dear, After reading your wonderful messages give me a great joy. You are always in my heart no matter how far we are or how busy I am here. I will always try my best to keep in touch with you. And will be honest and sincere to you. One thing I knew is that it is God who brought us together through this way. There are hundreds of thousands of men and women out there but God picked us out of them to share our feelings and get to know each other better. It’s an honor and I thank God who made it possible for us to meet here. I strongly believed that our future is bright and the Lord who started this good work in our lives shall complete it to the end. I will like to have another child if God permits because children are special gift from God.
Always remember that my mind and soul are in you and I could not concentrate on my works here. You are such a kind girl and I really appreciated you. I can't wait to meet you in soon. When I read your words it moved me and I started feeling you around me. You will cherish my love forever dear. Now I have found you, I am therefore committed to make you happy as much as I can. Listen to your cries and show you love beyond measure. It is a pity being alone. I have been lonely, although you may ask why? Even though there are some women here but you should know that all that glitters are not gold. I am taking it easy, waiting for that right woman no matter where she may come from. And here you are dear. Hopefully we shall meet and keep this relationship going.
Well, regarding my business trip to Malaysia, I got a call from Malaysia, this month ending or early next month; I might be going to Malaysia, I am not sure how long I am going to spend there in Malaysia before my transactions will be conclude I will keep you updates in all am doing there and i will visit you.
I am looking forward to meeting you after my transaction in Malaysia. And I know our future is bright. My regard to your family, looking forward to hear from you when time permits you. Remain blessed.
Here is my mobile number+447521146680
Yours Sincerely.
Benton.
Advertisement

#289065 by LaraC Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:53 am
I am looking forward to meeting you after my transaction in Malaysia. And I know our future is bright. My regard to your family, looking forward to hear from you when time permits you. Remain blessed.

Of all those God reference gives me lulz (a sign that this is a West African scam) , Malaysian reference also gives away that this is a West African scam. Numbers of West African criminals are surging up in Malaysia and Indonesia, they tie up with the local gags so the ones who were responding to you on texts could be local Malaysian criminals then emails were in charged by Africans from Africa. They work in the team.

I think that UK number is a toll free one. +447...

I am glad you didn't get scammed and hope your information will help many others in the future.

Do NEVER confront the scammers it will only educate them
Once you found out that you are in contact with the scammer(s), before you take any actions other than blocking them, you can CONSULT in the forums first.
#289083 by AlanJones Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:23 am
With the exception of numbers starting +4470, all UK numbers starting +447 are mobile phone numbers, not toll free. Numbers starting +4470 are personal redirect numbers.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#289153 by girl11111 Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:30 pm
Today He write me again and i did not answer.
I do not block his e-mail account and cel number yet.
I think it is time to do that.

I hope this information could help a little bit to others people.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed link.